MNF: Chiefs at Ravens, 8:20 on ESPN

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Apparently I’m the only one who’s not orgasmic about CEH....

I mean, he’s good... but not elite.  He’s a non-elite, really good running back.... We got one of those in the 3rd.  

I think there’s a lot of backs who could look good in that offense. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

Thanks I didn’t feel like explaining it. 

I disagree about Mahomes though. Tyrod was terrible in 2017 and got pulled for peterman yet still made the playoffs. Mahomes would have been better at the very least and maybe we beat the Jags who ended up almost making the super bowl. 

Yeah, I think we would have been better, too, but don't forget that Mahomes benefitted from a redshirt year as well. Allen is going to be very good, so all's well that ends well.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Yeah, I think we would have been better, too, but don't forget that Mahomes benefitted from a redshirt year as well. Allen is going to be very good, so all's well that ends well.

Really pumped about Allen’s progress. Not sure how much a redshirt year helps. Allen didn’t have one because we took peterman in 2017 when there were a couple good QBs sitting there for us. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

4th and short at midfield...........

Coaches are going to go for it almost every time.

Ravens havent been able to move the ball very well. Youre up two scores. Situational football. The very last thing you want to do is give them a spark. 4th down stop = energy/hope. Punt the ball = meh, go 80yds and try and score. 

• Like (+1) 1