Beasley lined up in backfield

BillsMafi$

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is also putting some stuff on tape to make defensive coordinators prepare for it. That is what the OC's with the luxury of a good offense should do early in the season. Even if they are low % plays, make the teams coming up prepare for it.

That screen play to Knox in the MIA game (sans fumble) was a good example of this.  What a magnificent play design that was!

On 9/28/2020 at 9:07 PM, JerseyBills said:

Eh,  Yeldon was solid. He's a nice luxury as a 3rd down back but Moss is a perfect complement to Motor. Motor is a stud.  His shiftiness is elite, he has great vision as well. I'd like to see Motor get about 65% of the touches and Moss about 35, as well as goal line situations where he's a beast

That was the PLAN. Moss would be the bruiser, perfect complement to Singletarry. Even passing him up to become the#1 RB. Well sorry, we haven't seen it, not at all. Of course I would like for it to happen but Yeldon simply looked better IMO. Season is young, so are the RBs. But so far, Moss has been one of the very few disappointment on offense. For me anyway.