Beasley lined up in backfield

BillsMafi$

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Daboll is showing some crazy formations and a lot of them are working.  I'm confident he will come up with a better run blocking game

once he gets more tape on the D alignments.

Cole Beasley can become a real mismatch threat and that's great with me.

He is also putting some stuff on tape to make defensive coordinators prepare for it. That is what the OC's with the luxury of a good offense should do early in the season. Even if they are low % plays, make the teams coming up prepare for it.

• Like (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He is also putting some stuff on tape to make defensive coordinators prepare for it. That is what the OC's with the luxury of a good offense should do early in the season. Even if they are low % plays, make the teams coming up prepare for it.

That's for sure.  There could be more running getting a look against the Raiders rush D this week too.

I would like to see that to balance things out for one week.

32 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I can't suppress a slight laugh every time I see Beasley in the huddle. He looks like a little kid standing amongst all those big guys.

And then he gets wide open and catches a pass.  No one's laughing.  We're cheering.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Daboll is showing some crazy formations and a lot of them are working.  I'm confident he will come up with a better run blocking game

once he gets more tape on the D alignments.

Cole Beasley can become a real mismatch threat and that's great with me.

What exactly is wrong with the run blocking?  They averaged over 5 yards per carry yesterday

3 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

What exactly is wrong with the run blocking?  They averaged over 5 yards per carry yesterday

I seem to have noticed that when the Bills have been running out of these more unorthodox formations the blocking along with the holes picked

by the runner has seemed confused.  I caulk it up to a big change in the formations and not a lot of practice in game situations.

You are right that the running was better this past Sunday.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I seem to have noticed that when the Bills have been running out of these more unorthodox formations the blocking along with the holes picked

by the runner has seemed confused.  I caulk it up to a big change in the formations and not a lot of practice in game situations.

You are right that the running was better this past Sunday.

Agreed.  Do you enjoy white or black caulk?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Agreed.  Do you enjoy white or black caulk?

I prefer chocolate caulk to the vanilla stuff. This is a matter of personal preference with no shame either way........unlike those Ranch Dip people.....you know who you are! 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I prefer chocolate caulk to the vanilla stuff. This is a matter of personal preference with no shame either way........unlike those Ranch Dip people.....you know who you are! 

I'm not going to edit/correct my post.  I will however turn off Tim the Tool Man Taylor on the TV.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

And Yeldon was quite the upgrade over Moss. And the more we see Singletarry the better.

Eh,  Yeldon was solid. He's a nice luxury as a 3rd down back but Moss is a perfect complement to Motor. Motor is a stud.  His shiftiness is elite, he has great vision as well. I'd like to see Motor get about 65% of the touches and Moss about 35, as well as goal line situations where he's a beast

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I guess Daboll didn't trust the run game enough to put the game away in Q3 and instead forced Allen to play Hero ball unnecessarily 

• Like (+1) 1