Hauschka signing with Jaguars

boco357

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel bad for him, might be time to hang it up 

It's like the quote from Moneyball when the scouts are talking to Billy Beane and trying to get him to go pro after they draft him in the first round instead of going to Stanford...

"We're all told at some point in time that we can no longer play the children's game, we just don't...we don't know when that's gonna be. Some of us are told at eighteen, some of us are told at forty, but we're all told".

Mr. Hauscka, you have been getting told for the better part of the last year now, please do yourself a favor and start listening.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Expect a Stephen Hauschka retirement announcement before too long...hate it for the guy but the Bills absolutely made the right decision.  I'm ok with Bass missing a few kicks as he learns to adjust in the NFL.  Thankfully we haven't needed a clutch one yet.

I was saying this week 1 about Gostkowski and then he turned it around.

12 minutes ago, DJB said:

I expected this after yesterday.  After his second miss, Marrone went for it on fourth downs at least twice IIRC rather than trying to kick FGs.  That's 12 points that could very well have changed the outcome of the game because it was pretty close until late.