The Patriots are running with authority, Bills D is in trouble.

DCofNC

Hopefully, this was a one week issue, but the Rams destroyed the D in the second half, the blueprint is there.  I fear the Pats will steamroll the Bills again, just in a different form.  The good news is the Offense has scored, but Billicheat seems to have another good D this year too.  I’m definitely not crowing the Bills as division champs yet.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

Hopefully, this was a one week issue, but the Rams destroyed the D in the second half, the blueprint is there.  I fear the Pats will steamroll the Bills again, just in a different form.  The good news is the Offense has scored, but Billicheat seems to have another good D this year too.  I’m definitely not crowing the Bills as division champs yet.

Pats* are a month away.  Lot's can change and it's only about the Raiders coming up.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I think it is fair to say that the Rams offense is better then the Pats offense

Oh yeah.....we still won the game

It's reasonable to be thinking about the division.  Teams draft in some regards to address their divisional opposition, so it's a good question to be thinking about NE.  NYJ and MIA are lackluster, but the path to winning the AFCE runs through NE.

There's nothing wrong with looking in the rear-view mirror and that LAR win should be celebrated given how it happened.  But you gotta keep looking forward at what may be around the corner to prepare adequately.  I'm confident this week there's gonna be an emphasis on being more stout against the run.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think it is fair to say that the Rams offense is better then the Pats offense

Oh yeah.....we still won the game

It’s also fair to say that the Pats’ defense is better than the Rams’ defense...so there’s that...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I don't think anyone has crowned us division champs yet either.  We're(most of us) smart enough and have been through enough with this team to make such a bold prediction three weeks into the season.  But John from Riverside said exactly what i was thinking.   The pats O isn't anywhere near the level of the Rams offense, by a country mile.  And as bad as our defense has performed these past two weeks, I have all the confidence in the world that by the time we play the pats we'll be ready.  Hopefully Milano and Edmunds will both be back to or close to 100%.  For the first time in forever the pats game doesn't worry me. I think we'll be fine.

10 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Talk to me in several weeks.  Concentrate on LVR right now.......sheesh.  Talk about looking ahead.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

I love the Pats new offense.  

Brady ruined us for decades - one dime after another. Almost impossible to defend at times.

Cam is very good, but he has none of that "it doesn't matter what we do" quality that Brady had.  He makes mistakes, he relies on his legs, he can be inaccurate.  The Raiders had their shots to win yesterday, but made too many mistakes (granted, teams seem to do that when they face the Pats).

Bring 'em on this year.  If we get beat by Burkhead, then it's simply never meant to be.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

when did the patriots steamroll us?

• Thank you (+1) 1