Just realized: the Rams did not punt yesterday

dave mcbride

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

How many punts did the Bills have? I can only remember 1, but feeling like there was at least 1 more.

Still, not much punting across the board. It was definitely that type of wild-ride game.

There was the punt on the opening drive of the game and then Bojo's 70 yarder that pinned them inside the 5.

25 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Could a moderator please pin this thread?

careful Fergs

they might pin your head

;)   :lol: 

17 minutes ago, eball said:

Missed FG, INT, FG, Half, TO on downs, TD, TD, TD, TD, end of game fumble

Yup, no punts!  McD needs to fix the bolded.

put a * next to 1 of those TD's as it wasn't an INT that led to one drive.  

Had the Bills scored and gone up another 7 pts.....   Game changer eball.  Game changer

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

With the holding that's going on there is no need to punt, if you can't go 10 yards in four tries you deserve to loose. The Packers and Saints might've punted 2 times, they were going for it on 4th down too. Now more than ever if you go into the prevent defense you will loose. 

Yes, yes you will.  Or at the very least as fans you will lose 5 years of your life hoping the Bills will hold onto a decent lead!!!  Lordy that was a wild ride yesterday!!!

The D has been weird.  At times looking like its old self, but at others (like the entire 2nd half), looking like a liability.

The personnel are there.  The only player who I think we miss is Star.  I think the D gets better & more reliable as the season goes on.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Missed FG, INT, FG, Half, TO on downs, TD, TD, TD, TD, end of game fumble

Yup, no punts!  McD needs to fix the bolded.

Agreed- Bills fall in to a lull in almost every third quarter. BS interception call also aided the almost comeback.