If McDemott were a horse he would be Seabiscuit.

Chaos

In tHe movie version of Seabiscuit movie goers were told the horse could not win from the front and that he had to give up the lead and win from behind at the end. 

Darth Bellichek is Secretariat, perfectly happy to get out in front and stomp the crap out of the field.  

My heart health requires more secretariat and less Seabiscuit from coach McDermott 

Edited by Chaos

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

In tHe movie version of Seabiscuit movie goers were told the horse could not win from the front and that he had to give up the lead and win from behind at the end. 

Darth Bellichek is Secretariat, perfectly happy to get out in front and stomp the crap out of the field.  

My heart health requires more secretariat and less Seabiscuit from coach McDermott 

McDermott ain't a horse.   He's a sulky driver!

image.jpeg.92726a60f7762a1057781e8443d83039.jpeg

Nah, Seabiscuit comes on here all the time expressing skepticism about Josh because 1) his college numbers are just abysmal and 2) he is suffering from attachments in the past and has repudiated homerism and 3) he's just plain ornery. I don't know if he's been allowed out of his paddock recently, as I don't recall his opinion in light of Josh's apparent leap into franchise qb status. Nonetheless, I vote for either Mr. Ed or Secretariat.

5 hours ago, fansince88 said:

If he was a cat he be Garfield. If he was a dog he would be snoopy.

if mcdermott were a sandwich, he'd be an open-faced headcheese served on rye, accented with a lovely dijon mustard, a couple dabs of horseradish and served with a side of tangy, vinegary sauerkraut.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Dirtbag said:

if mcdermott were a sandwich, he'd be an open-faced headcheese served on rye, accented with a lovely dijon mustard, a couple dabs of horseradish and served with a side of tangy, vinegary sauerkraut.

Yet more simple like Salami on Rye. Slightly toasted of course. BTW, For a Dirtbag you know your sandwiches.