We knew this was coming -- Jets executives evaluating Adam Gase over next 2 games

The Ravens would become the 49ers after Roman offensively. To me, it would also mean that the Jets might be more interested in Justin Fields when draft time rolled around especially if they don't end up with the #1 pick. I wouldn't be that concerned with the hire like he is immediately going to turn the team around, but he would definitely be a better option than Gase. If the Jets actually had a competent FO, which we all know they don't, they would be targeting Eric Bienemy. 

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

We can sneeze at it but Roman and Lawrence could be a good combination.

That's, of course, with the big IF: if they can put together a decent roster.

Lawrence may not declare if the Jets are the front runners for his services, I mean, seriously, Gase is one thing, but building a competitive team is not a strength for the Jets as a franchise

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

Lawrence may not declare if the Jets are the front runners for his services, I mean, seriously, Gase is one thing, but building a competitive team is not a strength for the Jets as a franchise

I would never stop giggling if ANOTHER can't-miss QB prospect decided to stay an extra season because the Jets were picking first overall.