We knew this was coming -- Jets executives evaluating Adam Gase over next 2 games

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Why would they need to watch the next two? He's already proven he's not a competent HC.

A little while ago they had gone on record calling him a genius

is it bad that I want them to keep him for one more year, so that the ineptitude continues?

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

maybe they win a few games under a new coach and miss out on the number one pick.  that wouldn't be bad.

If they are going to be a disaster this year (new coach or not), may as well embrace it and get a generational talent as a result.  

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-jets-executives-evaluating-adam-160600966.html

According to ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, high-ranking Jets executives are keeping an eye on Gase over New York’s next two games.

Do the Jets really have "executives?" Wow, I didn't know that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

28 minutes ago, teef said:

maybe they win a few games under a new coach and miss out on the number one pick.  that wouldn't be bad.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

I mean, I don't think even they are that crazy, but who knows.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I honestly dont know why Joe Douglas gets a pass on this one.  He had oodles of money to spend this offseason and ended up with Breshad Perriman and Chris Hogan as two of his starting wideouts.   The team is a total dumpster fire.    Watching Darnold yesterday you can tell the lights are all the way off.   My only hope is they dont end up with the 1st overall pick.

• Like (+1) 1