Should the Bills bring in Marcel Dareus?

PromoTheRobot

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Nope won’t happen doesn’t have the DNA. 

should be looking at a trade. Like TB did. 

even better yet go sign Snacks Harrison off Seattle PS. 

DNA? you mean showing no heart, desire, or leadership on defense? 

He will fit right in! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

This is the equivalent of saying the Sabres should hire a 500 pound man to play goalie. Great theory, terrible outside of a cartoon. 

Have you noticed how big goalies and their equipment are these days? 

Edited by Nextmanup

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Sign Snacks off Seattle PS. 

I don't know what happened behind the scenes........but a massive, violent double team inducing DT who still somehow recently managed to shed the double and tackle the RB 4-6 times per game.........it's just hard to understand how he is just sitting there on a practice squad.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I don't know what happened behind the scenes........but a massive, violent double team inducing DT who still somehow recently managed to shed the double and tackle the RB 4-6 times per game.........it's just hard to understand how he is just sitting there on a practice squad.

Probably something behind the scenes. These guys tend to burn out quickly.

We need guys who actually want to play like Zimmer.  Yes, Covid sucks but McDermott and Beane look to have a bunch of guys on the defensive side who look like they don’t want to be there.  Dareus would most likely be another one of those.  I’d keep pulling up guys from the practice squad and getting street free agents who are hungry for a shot.  

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Probably something behind the scenes. These guys tend to burn out quickly.

The only explanation I have is that he just wants to play for Seattle.............a lot of players gravitate to Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll thinking that the Seattle is always going to be in position to have a shot at the SB.   And he might just be on the PS getting into shape.

He quit in Detroit because he was frustrated with the losing.    He left a lot of money on the table.

• Like (+1) 1