Should the Bills bring in Marcel Dareus?

PromoTheRobot

On paper this makes sense.  But given his last run with the Bills, he doesn’t seem like someone they’d want to give a 2nd chance to.  Also, there has to be a reason why Marcel is still a free agent and why teams have not taken a look at him.  

Ive heard people on Twitter clamor for Snacks Harrison.  I’d be ok with that signing 

He was scheduled for a workout last week.  Got to the airplane door and despite flight attendants pulling, and the luggage and fuel guys pushing, he could not fit through the airplane door.  They suggested he ride in the hole, but he would not agree.  

Edited by LabattBlue

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Our defensive middle is a swinging door right now. We need a clogger. Is Dareus still a free agent?

You are funny... we need someone to play football not clog the toilets.

Their is a reason why most of the defenses in the NFL are struggling and Dareus isnt signed anywhere.

Edited by TBBills

Probably not but it would be worth a phone call.  Time away from the game and teammates may be motivating for him.  Playing on a winning team might be worthwhile.  Beane has taken chances with other guys too - Pryor comes to mind. Low risk to bring him in for a workout. 

For what it is worth he is still the #2 rated DT left in free agency. Now that is not saying much but you don't have to give up anything to sign him.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be interested to see the lowlights of the interior dline.  I feel like oliver/jefferson were out of position up field a lot and in turn this caused phillips and butler to get beat up and pushed around.  This also leads to linemen getting to the 2nd level and getting to LBs.  Something tells me we were out-schemed in the 2nd half - and too much was going on too fast for the team to rally.