Low Profile Stars in today's win

LB48

-Devin had 71 yards rushing on 13 carries for a 5.5  average.  AND - 4 receptions for 12.5 yd.average totaling 50 yards

-Andre returned just 2 kick-offs but averaged 36.5 yards per return

-Corey had 2 punts, both inside the 20 yard line, and averaged 58 yards per kick

Little things in the NFL get teams big wins.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LB48 said:

-Devin had 71 yards rushing on 13 carries for a 5.5  average.  AND - 4 receptions for 12.5 yd.average totaling 50 yards

-Andre returned just 2 kick-offs but averaged 36.5 yards per return

-Corey had 2 punts, both inside the 20 yard line, and averaged 58 yards per kick

Little things in the NFL get teams big wins.

you really enjoy being the starter of threads 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Yep. Devin is not really low profile, but he played well. In Roberts we trust... even taking it out of the endzone... I'm like, OK he must like what he sees. And BOJO... I've been defending him for over a year. Can we stop beating him up now? 

Yes! 

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Devin was great. Moss is too slow. Should be Yeldon and Singletary the rest of the year.  Even if they are stubborn and want Moss playing it should be a 75/25 split on touches. 

The guy has played in two games and had maybe 3 decent holes to run through yet you already know that he’s “too slow”.  Too slow for what?  Too slow to be better than TJ yeldon?  Are you serious? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

The guy has played in two games and had maybe 3 decent holes to run through yet you already know that he’s “too slow”.  Too slow for what?  Too slow to be better than TJ yeldon?  Are you serious? 

Yes. Yeldon was better than Gore and he is better than Moss. Devin had 4.8 YPC compared to 2.8 YPC behind the same line.  And before you say anything about fumbles, Yeldon has a 0.009 fumble rate compared to Gore 0.011 and Singletary 0.019. Yeldon should be playing. Let Moss watch for a few more weeks at least.

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Yes. Yeldon was better than Gore and he is better than Moss. Devin had 4.8 YPC compared to 2.8 YPC behind the same line.  And before you say anything about fumbles, Yeldon has a 0.009 fumble rate compared to Gore 0.011 and Singletary 0.019. Yeldon should be playing. Let Moss watch for a few more weeks at least.

Get him in the games and let Moss learn the NFL game

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

To me, he runs too upright and would never be a good full time or steady part time back. His amount of use today was perfect IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Simon said:

Mitch Morse.

He was holding all day and I don't know that he got caught once!

Funny you mention that.  Yes, yes he was., on the play immediately before the Kroft interception.

It was a penalty on Morse that turned it from 1 and 10 with a 6 yd run by Motor, to 1 and 18

(which I don't understand, because if it's 1 and 10 and there's a 10 yd penalty, I would think it's 1 and 20, but that's how it's scored)

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Funny you mention that.  Yes, yes he was., on the play immediately before the Kroft interception.

It was a penalty on Morse that turned it from 1 and 10 with a 6 yd run by Motor, to 1 and 18

(which I don't understand, because if it's 1 and 10 and there's a 10 yd penalty, I would think it's 1 and 20, but that's how it's scored)

I must have been grabbing a beverage and missed it.

I'll guess he flashed an arm out to yank somebody else's man while he was already engaged with his own, since that was his MO for half the afternoon. 🤭

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm not positive if this is the play I was thinkin of, but on one play hear the goal line, there were offsetting penalties. On my screen (no sound at the time) it only showed the official calling the penalty against the Bills.

15 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Why are you talking about frank gore?  

Who’s talking about fumbles?  

maybe if moss watches, he’ll get faster?  You said he’s “too slow”.  I see this as he’s too slow to be better than Yeldon and/or an NFL back.  What is he “too slow” for?

• Like (+1) 1