Josh Allen makes history

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, wjag said:

Josh Allen is the first QB in NFL history to get called for an unsportsmanlike penalty, and a face mask penalty and still engineer a fourth quarter comeback.   

Quote of the Week! I love it. Allen is a bad ass. It's not over until Josh Allen says it is.

8 hours ago, wjag said:

Might very well be true, but it just seems like we are making up stats accolades these days. So here is mine. Josh Allen is the first QB in NFL history to get called for an unsportsmanlike penalty, and a face mask penalty and still engineer a fourth quarter comeback.   

Haha we definitely are. I am sure Russell Wilson became the first Quarterback to throw for X number of touchdowns through 3 games last night. Like why is that even a stat? Matt Stafford became the first Quarterback to throw multiple touchdowns in a week 3 game against Arizona while successfully completing the New York Times crossword puzzle during half time and performing a full hopscotch in pre-game warm ups.

Here is the only history that Josh is making that matters - he is playing darn freaking well as the Quarterback of the Buffalo Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Josh Allen has a lot of TDs on pace with the most elite QBs That's the main takeaway be happy

33 TD and 3 INT (One being phantom) is his stats in his last 14 games (almost a season worth).  Go  Allen.  Go Bills

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Haha we definitely are. I am sure Russell Wilson became the first Quarterback to throw for X number of touchdowns through 3 games last night. Like why is that even a stat? Matt Stafford became the first Quarterback to throw multiple touchdowns in a week 3 game against Arizona while successfully completing the New York Times crossword puzzle during half time and performing a full hopscotch in pre-game warm ups.

Here is the only history that Josh is making that matters - he is playing darn freaking well as the Quarterback of the Buffalo Bills.

Playing ‘darn freaking well’? He’s the best quarterback in the league through three games.

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I guess given your penchant for hyperbole I was imagining you might have had higher praise, but then I remembered your narrative on Allen and realized I should have tempered my expectations.

I don't have a narrative on Allen. You have a narrative on what I think about Allen. I think darn freaking well is very high praise. 

I didn't like Josh at the draft but I have been properly critical of Josh Allen precisely one game since he became a Bill.

Every time I post something positive about him you read it as me not being positive enough because you are the one with the narrative about what I think of him. Josh is an MVP candidate through three games he has been brilliant. I don't know how many ways I am supposed to say that but when I say "darn freaking well" I think that is what most people read.