Josh Allen makes history

YoloinOhio

Just now, fansince88 said:

And we are 3-0

The reason I love Josh Allen is because this is all he cares about. The TEAM is 3-0. Even though he's playing lights out, he doesn't care about personal stats and records. He cares about the team.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Might very well be true, but it just seems like we are making up stats accolades these days. So here is mine. Josh Allen is the first QB in NFL history to get called for an unsportsmanlike penalty, and a face mask penalty and still engineer a fourth quarter comeback.   

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 22
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, wjag said:

Might very well be true, but it just seems like we are making up stats accolades these days. So here is mine. Josh Allen is the first QB in NFL history to get called for an unsportsmanlike penalty, a face mask penalty and still engineer a fourth quarter comeback.   

And throw a great pass that turned into a phantom interception. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

Might very well be true, but it just seems like we are making up stats accolades these days. So here is mine. Josh Allen is the first QB in NFL history to get called for an unsportsmanlike penalty, a face mask penalty and still engineer a fourth quarter comeback.   

And may also be the last lol

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

The reason I love Josh Allen is because this is all he cares about. The TEAM is 3-0. Even though he's playing lights out, he doesn't care about personal stats and records. He cares about the team.

I saw Josh at Chick-fil-A on Thursday and told him how much I appreciated his effort and dedication to the city.  He told me to go ***** yourself and knocked the pop out of my hands.

• Haha (+1) 8

12 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I agree with this, you can make up stat achievments like this for many obscure situations. It's cool that the Bills' QB has numbers, but...

I guess this is what we get for living in a video game generation, devs making up a bunch of silly achievments.

What it shows is that he’s a dual threat run/pass

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Dungy, Harrison and Tirico would try and discredit this accomplishment in any was possible rather then acknowledge it. 

The scrutiny of Josh's game to justify their assertions is mind boggling.   Mahommes was treated like god for bringing his team from the brink  to victory

Edited by ganesh
addition

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Guess I don't know how twitter works. I've only progressed as far as Youtube, gave up on FB years ago and have been avoiding twitter, instagram and the like.

I don’t want to sidetrack the discussion, but YouTube pays you for embedded advertising and with the rest the only way to earn money is to gain such a huge following that other people would pay you to send out posts for them.

Back on track, Russell Wilson has 14 touchdowns in three games this season. LOL