What was your favorite play today?

Simon

28 minutes ago, Simon said:

The late Kroft TD almost made me jump through a 2nd story window but I think my favorite play was earlier when Daboll called up the option, Josh showed it to the defender then took it away and then finished the run with a 6'5" 240lb spin move.

My wife came into the room just to see what the hell I was laughing maniacally at.

Edit: Does anybody happen to have video of that? I would very much like to watch that again.

When I saw the title I immediately thought spin move.  I literally said WTF out loud on that one

The PI call hands down.  Favorite play.  For all the balls slung down range today, if memory serves, it was the only accepted PI call as the other one was wiped out by COVID ( that’s my explanation for anything that goes wrong this year. Oh, that was COVID). 

34 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

The throw to Diggs that was deemed “just not fair” along the sideline. That was absolutely ridiculous 

When Allen threw that pass I thought it was an overthrow, a couple seconds later I was like Holy Crap!!!

My favorite play was the 3rd & 22 to Beasley. What a clutch throw and catch and run after the catch.

Devin Singletary's catch and juke and big run was very special too.

32 minutes ago, Simon said:

The late Kroft TD almost made me jump through a 2nd story window but I think my favorite play was earlier when Daboll called up the option, Josh showed it to the defender then took it away and then finished the run with a 6'5" 240lb spin move.

My wife came into the room just to see what the hell I was laughing maniacally at.

Edit: Does anybody happen to have video of that? I would very much like to watch that again.

This is the play that I would choose and I had the same reaction. Love those plays that you have no choice but to laugh because you never expected what just happened to have just happened but it did! Josh is good for at least 2 of those a year. 

So many clutch plays today. 

I'll throw out Milano and the D sniffing out a couple of screens and making a few key stops in the first half. The rams moved the ball pretty much all game the difference was in the first the bills got a few stops. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

I believe that was Taron Johnson he made a break on a screen pass and hit the man, had he possibly located the ball and maneuvered to intercept it he would have found paydirt. Defensive TDs in games like that are the difference between needing a comeback winning driving and being up 35-17. I believe it was 28-17 at that point. Rams would go on to score 8, to cut the lead 25-28. 

Yeah that was really close.  A fraction of a second faster and that is a pick 6. He read it perfectly. Can't fault him too much though.  It was a great tackle for loss against the best YAC WR in the game.  

The first TD to Lee Smith was great too. Allen immediately diagnosed the D and had his man crossing to the left corner of the end zone. Reading his eyes, Ramsey left his man and dropped to cover that target. Josh recognized it and went back to Lee who was Ramsey’s responsibility man to man. After the TD, Ramsey looked like a kid caught with his hand in the candy jar. Heads up, composed, and veteran type play by Josh. Just toyed with Jalen on the play.

Edited by Bufflow4
  • Like (+1) 2

3rd and 22 to Beasley

Diggs catch on the sideline - one of the best passes Allen has ever thrown

TD pass to Lee Smith.  That was going to be a tackle eligible but the Bills player on the left side got tangled up with the defense.  Josh stayed with it and made the play to Smith look easy.

Milano sack - I give Milano a lot of crap and still don't think they should sign him long term but that was a perfectly executed play that often ends up in the QB sidestepping an out of control rusher.  Very nicely done.  

3rd and forever pass to Diggs to set up 4th and 9

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beerball said:

The first Roberts KO return was beautiful.

Yes it was; he's got a unique knack for finding seams and getting every yard he can out of them.

Good to see you again!

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

My favorite play was actually Allen getting the face mask. I got like 3 texts within minutes from non bills fans. 
“How the heck does your quarterback get a face mask and pull down two guys and still not get sacked” 

They were laughing before that drive about choke artists and Houston 2.0 and he ain’t no mvp candidate. Silence after the game. 

My favorite, as well.  Josh used one defender to block the other defender so he could escape.  What a friggin beast!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1