What was your favorite play today?

Simon

The late Kroft TD almost made me jump through a 2nd story window but I think my favorite play was earlier when Daboll called up the option, Josh showed it to the defender then took it away and then finished the run with a 6'5" 240lb spin move.

My wife came into the room just to see what the hell I was laughing maniacally at.

Edit: Does anybody happen to have video of that? I would very much like to watch that again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Singletary screen for 20+ yards was the play I rewinded to watch again right after it happened so I'll go with that.

Honorable mention goes to the Davis long completion.

I mean obviously the game winning TD pass is the correct answer but where's the fun in that?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JY422 said:

The game winner is #1 for obvious reasons but Diggs TD on Ramsey was awesome!

My favorite. I was watching Diggs vs Ramsey from the start of the play.  I remember thinking to myself, Uhoh, I hope he didn’t throw it to Diggs, he’s covered......,until he wasn’t.  Just like that.  Great pitch and catch.

the sideline touch pass to Diggs was a thing of beauty and shows how far our qb has come

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

The throw to Diggs that was deemed “just not fair” along the sideline. That was absolutely ridiculous 

How about that rope he strung out to Beasley down the other sideline.

Geebus can he sling it sometimes.

• Like (+1) 3

My favorite play was actually Allen getting the face mask. I got like 3 texts within minutes from non bills fans. 
“How the heck does your quarterback get a face mask and pull down two guys and still not get sacked” 

They were laughing before that drive about choke artists and Houston 2.0 and he ain’t no mvp candidate. Silence after the game. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

The Singletary screen for 20+ yards was the play I rewinded to watch again right after it happened so I'll go with that.

Honorable mention goes to the Davis long completion.

I mean obviously the game winning TD pass is the correct answer but where's the fun in that?

Such a great setup by motor, he took the JA step to  get the LB from the outside moving inside, than BAM, back to the outside. Kinda of reminded me of Stallion vs Kiko 

13 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

My favorite play was actually Allen getting the face mask. I got like 3 texts within minutes from non bills fans. 
“How the heck does your quarterback get a face mask and pull down two guys and still not get sacked” 

They were laughing before that drive about choke artists and Houston 2.0 and he ain’t no mvp candidate. Silence after the game. 

he's gonna win the 'Angry Run' award again this week.

11 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

I liked seeing Levi making that pick.

i don't remember who was covering who but... the first play of the 4th quarter should have been a pick 6. if our CB had been playing the ball, easy 6 there.

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i don't remember who was covering who but... the first play of the 4th quarter should have been a pick 6. if our CB had been playing the ball, easy 6 there.

I believe that was Taron Johnson he made a break on a screen pass and hit the man, had he possibly located the ball and maneuvered to intercept it he would have found paydirt. Defensive TDs in games like that are the difference between needing a comeback winning driving and being up 35-17. I believe it was 28-17 at that point. Rams would go on to score 8, to cut the lead 25-28. 

Edited by Dr.Sack
  • Like (+1) 1