Jump to content
YoloinOhio

Week 4: Bills at Raiders

Recommended Posts

Best believe they’ll try to run Jacobs down our throats after what we showed today. I’m shocked that Star meant that much to our run D. Where are the DTs up front? 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I really love their stadium. It looks amazing. 
I know many people don’t wanna see buffalo with a new stadium but if they built something like that Vegas dome I’d like it 

 

I'm sure you would like it. It reportedly cost $2 billion to build. Ain't happening in WNY.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ExWNYer said:

 

I'm sure you would like it. It reportedly cost $2 billion to build. Ain't happening in WNY.

Crazier things have happened 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vegas, Nashville, New Orleans....some places are just going to draw fans. When we get back to “normal”, that will be on my list of “go to games”. The Bills fans can own half of that fancy new stadium! 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rc2catch said:

Crazier things have happened 

 

Not really. They'll get a new stadium eventually but not with the cost for all of those bells and whistles. It will probably be more in line with what Detroit, Indy, or Pittsburgh got. Vegas' stadium is more like SoFi or 'Jerruh World'. That's not happening in WNY. It's just not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

That stadium looks great with the black seats. 

 

Also, I hate 4:00 games.

 

We'll be head-to-head with the Patriots @ Chiefs. So no Bills on TV in Boston this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I'll be there! GO BILLS!!!

Are they allowing fans? It’s about a six hour drive for me, but would love to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aaronthebaron said:

Are they allowing fans? It’s about a six hour drive for me, but would love to go.

No fans allowed at the game.

 

That's alright, there will be Bills fans to hang out with, and it's a weekend in Las Vegas! Fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel good about this one. I think LV will get some yards, but I think they're an off brand of the team we just played. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

 

Not really. They'll get a new stadium eventually but not with the cost for all of those bells and whistles. It will probably be more in line with what Detroit, Indy, or Pittsburgh got. Vegas' stadium is more like SoFi or 'Jerruh World'. That's not happening in WNY. It's just not.

It’s all about the proposal and who backs it and who gets to pocket money. You can’t rule it out without a proposal to see how the costs divide up or other possible uses to increase profitability. But I don’t wanna derail this thread over stadium chats. I’ll gladly chat it up when it becomes more of a reality they’re gonna do something 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

No fans allowed at the game.

 

That's alright, there will be Bills fans to hang out with, and it's a weekend in Las Vegas! Fun!

Fan related that I thought was funny.  Mark Davis was at the pregame (seen on camera at least) even though he said he wouldn't attend the games until fans are allowed to attend.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I really love their stadium. It looks amazing. 
I know many people don’t wanna see buffalo with a new stadium but if they built something like that Vegas dome I’d like it 

Sure, you'd like it... but would you pay $300 a seat to go watch the Bills play in it? Therein lies the problem.

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Best believe they’ll try to run Jacobs down our throats after what we showed today. I’m shocked that Star meant that much to our run D. Where are the DTs up front? 

I'm glad people are starting to see why McBeane "overpaid" for Star.

  • Like (+1) 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Fan related that I thought was funny.  Mark Davis was at the pregame (seen on camera at least) even though he said he wouldn't attend the games until fans are allowed to attend.

What a surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I'm terrified of them running the ball down our throats all game, gonna have to have a hot start and put them in catchup mode most of the game.

They don't have the rushing attack the Rams do.  Plus, Incognito will be out.  I'm sure McDermott will make it a point of emphasis this week.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Sure, you'd like it... but would you pay $300 a seat to go watch the Bills play in it? Therein lies the problem.

They doin' PSL's at these fancy new stadiums?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Sure, you'd like it... but would you pay $300 a seat to go watch the Bills play in it? Therein lies the problem.

Given our upward trend, and if this is indeed a team that’s a legit Super Bowl threat the next 10 years I do think people will pay. The more popular the team the more people will pay to see it. We’ve been bottom feeders for 20 years with some of the cheapest tickets in the league. If they’re gonna win the next 20 I think people will pay to see it. It’s not just the loyal fan base who suffered all these years that will buy tickets if the team is winning. The bandwagon will get quite large. 

Edited by Rc2catch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...