Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, Cmols14 said:

Where can I get a White Bills Jersey replica online? Seems all they sell is the royal.

You guys hear something? Like a mouse chirping -or a voice from future explorers? 😳

Yes, join a fanboard to find out how to buy something everyone has. Why else would you join? 

🤦‍♂️  

I’m not telling and I hope no one else does either. This could be fun.

• Haha (+1) 1

Getting a win here would be really big. NE plays at KC so their is a good chance the Pats are 2-2 by next Sunday night. A Bills win would not only give them a 2 game lead in the division but the Bills would become the first road team to get a win in the Raiders new stadium. That would be a pretty cool thing to do. Plus I don't know what the odds are to make the playoffs but a 4-0 start I would think they would be pretty good.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Anyone think Zay will torch us in a Murphy's Law kind of way?

The Law of Diminishing Returns applies more appropriately to Zay

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

the fact that 6 other dudes are above 71% through three weeks really shows how far behind Defenses are at the start of this season.

I’m very surprised by this.  With such a shortened offseason, I thought the offenses for the most part would struggle at the beginning and defenses would be ahead.

Do you know the 6 other QB’s?  I’m wondering if its all the ones who have been with the same systems for a few years.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m very surprised by this.  With such a shortened offseason, I thought the offenses for the most part would struggle at the beginning and defenses would be ahead.

Do you know the 6 other QB’s?  I’m wondering if its all the ones who have been with the same systems for a few years.

Rivers 

Wilson 

Bridgewater

Carr

Minshew 

Fitzpatrick 

I think of those 6 all but Wilson and Carr are in new systems. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

QB                              Completion %             Yds Per Attempt

• Philip Rivers             0.783                            8.6
  • Russell Wilson         0.767                            9.0
  • Teddy Bridgewater  0.74                              8.4
  • Derek Carr                 0.74                              7.8
  • Gardner Minshew    0.738                            7.4
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick       0.711                            7.0
  • Josh Allen                0.711                            9.1
  • Nick Mullens           0.702                             8.8
  • Drew Brees              0.702                             7.3
  • Jared Goff               0.7                                  9.6
  • Justin Herbert        0.695                              7.8
  • Lamar Jackson      0.688                              7.5
Edited by scribo
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

mixed bag. from first to sixth:

Rivers

wilson

bridgewater

carr

minshew

fitz

Worth noting that only Wilson and Allen have over 9 YPA. Some of them are pretty low (Minshew, Carr, Fitz all sub 8 ) which is usually indicative of more of a dink and dunk offense which boosts %

5 minutes ago, scribo said:
  • Philip Rivers 0.783
  • Russell Wilson 0.767 
  • Teddy Bridgewater 0.74
  • Derek Carr 0.74 
  • Gardner Minshew 0.738
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick 0.711
  • Josh Allen 0.711
  • Nick Mullens 0.702

If you look at the entire stat picture there it’s pretty clear Allen and Wilson are playing at a completely different level than the rest. 

Wilson 14tds, 1 int

Allen 10tds, 1 int (I think both of those ints are excusable even) 

next best is Carr at 6td, 0int.

Then yards its 
Allen 1039

Wilson 925

Bridgewater 871

Bridgewater actually has better numbers than I would have expected.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You guys hear something? Like a mouse chirping -or a voice from future explorers? 😳

Yes, join a fanboard to find out how to buy something everyone has. Why else would you join? 

🤦‍♂️  

I’m not telling and I hope no one else does either. This could be fun.

You like to bully people around a lot it seems. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The league seems to be calling Offensive holding less (https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29892284/nfl-week-1-holding-calls-78-percent-compared-2019-season) focusing on "clear and obvious penalties (https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/21/nfl-didnt-tell-teams-about-it-plan-to-focus-on-clear-and-obvious-fouls/).

I think pass interference / defensive holding calls also seem to be up.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Augie said:

I feel that way before EVERY game! 

I’ve been at this a long time..........

True - the one difference is that with McDermott, it seems like they don't flop in games they are supposed to win all that often.