Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Apparently the NFL is desperate to not televise Bills-Raiders nationally. Colts-Bears has been moved to 4:25 instead after the NE/KC cancellation. What the hell?! 😡😡

I got excited for about 20 minutes.   I guess that's something.

55 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Only if you live in the Buffalo market. I'm getting sick and tired of the Bills' social media posts as if their only fans are in Buffalo. One Bills Live tries to talk about out-of-market viewing options as well but they are totally clueless and giving false information. It's even worse because they say "We have your answers, Bills fans!" and then proceed to give bad answers. Don't do the segment if you don't know what you're talking about. Get someone on who actually has a clue about life as an out-of-town Bills fan.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Nothing about "Buffalo" is national in terms of exposure.

When JA wins us a Super Bowl, that will all change of course.

Buffalo is this year’s “America’s Team.”  You watch — the bandwagoners are already jumping on...

27 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Only if you live in the Buffalo market. I'm getting sick and tired of the Bills' social media posts as if their only fans are in Buffalo. One Bills Live tries to talk about out-of-market viewing options as well but they are totally clueless and giving false information. It's even worse because they say "We have your answers, Bills fans!" and then proceed to give bad answers. Don't do the segment if you don't know what you're talking about. Get someone on who actually has a clue about life as an out-of-town Bills fan.

The Bills also, I’d have to imagine, have one of the largest out of market fanbases in the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

I kind of feel like we are gonna stomp them , but my ptsd as a bills fan always makes me think every week will be a let up lol. 

I’ve completely convinced myself of a loss. I even visualize how it will happen.  I do this every week. I have issues. This week, it is a Zay Jones Revenge Game!

actually, the raiders really pushed around the saints a couple weeks ago. Their offense is pretty good, with or without the rookie WRs

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Nate Peterman comes in after Carr gets hurt on first series. Peterman throws 5 TD passes to Bills Defenders. Zay Jones streaks the field at halftime.

McD  McD  McD  McD  McD

Jackpot!!! 

Edited by Figster

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Apparently the NFL is desperate to not televise Bills-Raiders nationally. Colts-Bears has been moved to 4:25 instead after the NE/KC cancellation. What the hell?! 😡😡

Going to be extremely pissed if I get Bears Colts at 4:25.