Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

What’s good, gents? What’s good? Let’s get to the real meat of the issue here...

Better hair: Mark Davis or Belichik* Jr.?

7A91A426-474A-4E17-8BBA-92B8BDD545FE.thumb.jpeg.eee290584260288b7c2a43ee3caefebf.jpeg

AB8F8B7B-60E4-4579-98C8-64BB71B00575.thumb.jpeg.0e670ef2beab885f1ca42cb46e7e140e.jpeg

🤕🤢🤮🤮🤮🤧🥵🥵🥶🤮🤮🤮

You’ve got to be kidding. 

1 hour ago, AmishRifle said:

I come here to learn things.  Today I learned that “drip” is a thing and it seems to be something positive.  Thank you TBD!!

Gold hallelujah, silver hallelujah. Livestock too.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

7 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

What’s crazy is Fresno has a couple WRs that were there at the time who are now in the pros.... only if Josh could have been there.

One of the biggest Blunders in Frsno State history.

Well I look at it like this....it's what he wanted and probably would have been better for him as he had not much help at the WR position in Wyoming. However if he would have ended up in Fresno then he maybe would have gotten to be the #1 overall pick and the Bills would not have been able to land him.

So all in all perhaps it worked out for the best for the Bills and for him in the long run also because he is clearly showing that he is a star and he WILL get the big $$ fairly soon. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well I look at it like this....it's what he wanted and probably would have been better for him as he had not much help at the WR position in Wyoming. However if he would have ended up in Fresno then he maybe would have gotten to be the #1 overall pick and the Bills would not have been able to land him.

So all in all perhaps it worked out for the best for the Bills and for him in the long run also because he is clearly showing that he is a star and he WILL get the big $$ fairly soon. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Yeah. Let's not change a thing. He has a great story and I'm sure the adversity built some toughness into him. He is beating the odds and has been his entire football career.

• Like (+1) 1

Am I in the minority in wanting to see Allen use his legs more in this game? The Jets game was a bit overkill with the running. But these last two games Allen has barley used his legs at all. Which was fine when we were scoring. But that second half of the Rams game felt like it was begging for a couple Allen runs to get the chains moving and stop the 29-0 run the Rams went on.

8 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I was born and raised in Fresno and watched all of Carrs games, mostly in person. Carr came up under Pat Hill who was a big local guy recruited heavy in the Valley. Finished under Tim Deruyter. A Texas A&M guy, didn’t recruit the valley well. 

Josh wanted to go to Fresno too. What’s bad is Deruyter recruited bums for QB while Josh was at Reedley just down the road begging to go to Fresno. Deruyter didn’t last long.

I live in Bakersfield. But grew up in SLO county. Having lived in the valley now for about 8 years I LOVE that Josh is "valley grown".

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Am I in the minority in wanting to see Allen use his legs more in this game? The Jets game was a bit overkill with the running. But these last two games Allen has barley used his legs at all. Which was fine when we were scoring. But that second half of the Rams game felt like it was begging for a couple Allen runs to get the chains moving and stop the 29-0 run the Rams went on.

I think they're focused more on keeping it as a threat than an actual major part of the game plan. I can't say I dislike that because he's not going to be able to do that forever.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I think they're focused more on keeping at as a threat than actual major part of the game plan. I can't say I dislike that because he's not going to be able to do that forever.

I agree. But I am talking more when the offense stalls and Allen hasn't used his legs in like three or four straight series. And not necessarily called Allen runs. The Jets game was way overkill. Especially that first half.