Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, ganesh said:

THe one thing that is scary is the Bills away record against the Raiders.   We are 1-11 with the sole victory coming  in 1991.  I hope this team changes that narrative this Sunday.   It is a key AFC match up and we need this road win. 

How many of those games were played in an empty stadium?

44 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Looks like we’ll have a bye week next week..

At some point you have to start either dropping games or forfeiting. So far the Titans are OK, drop Pittsburgh, flip their bye, play during the new Pitt bye. Bills, sounds like we would probably get a double bye (right before Mahomes!) and we can tack a game on at the end of the year. But one more game and TEN will either have to start forfeiting or playing less than 16 games. 

It depends on the scenario, but if the games in a "week 18" are truly meaningless in standings, draft picks, playoffs, etc. Just skip them. Why have a playoff bound Bills team go up against a Tenn team for no reason.

3 hours ago, ColeB said:

I’ve been on the West Coast for 40 years.  The Bills are probably about 3-30 in history out here, some of which i attended.  I only saw them win once in person, vs the Rams in 2016 out of over a dozen games. Hopefully this squad can get this one.

In 2000 they manhandled Seattle in a December game.  They also beat the 49ers in candlestick Park in a late December game in the previous decade.

Did anyone else catch Kyle call this a trap game?  

why?   
arent trap games against teams with losing records?

The Bills lost to the Raiders in Cali because 

the Bills has a lead at the half and the OC though running the ball the entire second half was smart. 

And then Tyrod couldn’t make the passes to keep / secure the win. 

I'll only be able to watch this game on red zone - there are only 3 games at 4:00, so I'll mostly be seeing our game and the Patriots game.

Big stuff this weekend.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we haven't had a 2 game lead in the division since the '90's.  It's certainly possible this weekend if we win and the Chiefs beat the Pats, as they should.

But, that's why they play the games. It's almost as likely that we'll be tied on Sunday night.  Here's hoping for the better scenario...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Success said:

I'll only be able to watch this game on red zone - there are only 3 games at 4:00, so I'll mostly be seeing our game and the Patriots game.

Big stuff this weekend.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we haven't had a 2 game lead in the division since the '90's.  It's certainly possible this weekend if we win and the Chiefs beat the Pats, as they should.

But, that's why they play the games. It's almost as likely that we'll be tied on Sunday night.  Here's hoping for the better scenario...

im banking on the two game lead headed into our two big games against AFC teams.

13 minutes ago, Success said:

It is way less likely 

One scenario +260/+155

other scenario -315/-175

it is way, way, way more likely the Bills win and the Patriots lose than the Bills lose and the Patriots win

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

It is way less likely 

One scenario +260/+155

other scenario -315/-175

it is way, way, way more likely the Bills win and the Patriots lose than the Bills lose and the Patriots win

It's good to see the #'s - makes me feel better about it.

Built-in caution.  20 years of conditioning.

• Thank you (+1) 1