Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

Sounds like we’re getting healthy, which is good...

Maybe I’m being crazy, but nothing about this Raiders team scares me... I’m confident we’ll move the ball on their defense and score points which will force Carr to throw which is a good thing for us. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Maybe I’m being crazy, but nothing about this Raiders team scares me... I’m confident we’ll move the ball on their defense and score points which will force Carr to throw which is a good thing for us. 

I don't think you are crazy. The Raiders can run the ball well, cool. Im confident we will score on a vast majority of possessions and they wont have a shot at keeping up.

LOVE that we are looking pretty healthy. 

I asked it once and I’m gonna ask it again. Is the raiders game of 17 the last time our defense scored a td? I know it didn’t happen in 2019. If that is correct it’s a absurdly long draught. ESPECIALLY for how good our defense was over the last 2 seasons. 

We’re far passed due. Somebody in the secondary jumps one of carrs bazillion short throws and it busts the doors open on this game. 

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I asked it once and I’m gonna ask it again. Is the raiders game of 17 the last time our defense scored a td? I know it didn’t happen in 2019. If that is correct it’s a absurdly long draught. ESPECIALLY for how good our defense was over the last 2 seasons. 

We’re far passed due. Somebody in the secondary jumps one of carrs bazillion short throws and it busts the doors open on this game. 

Didn’t Poyer have a pick-6 on Brady in December of ‘17? Just going off memory...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Line has moved to 3 I see. Early betters saying hellllll yes to the Bills by a field goal. 

Raiders are really banged up.  As the injury news comes out, the line is likely to move even more toward the Bills... This looks like a Bills blowout....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

oh ya. in NE.... same year though. thats a really long draught.

Yep. Basically an entire season plus a quarter. Though worth noting that Tre White definitely gets one vs Pittsburgh last year if Matt Feiler doesn’t chase him down because Kevin Johnson doesn’t double back and block him. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

they have a great RB. we need to stop the run. defense does its job this weekend we should be good 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Yep. Basically an entire season plus a quarter. Though worth noting that Tre White definitely gets one vs Pittsburgh last year if Matt Feiler doesn’t chase him down because Kevin Johnson doesn’t double back and block him. 

2 seasons.... none in 18 or 19. just crazy considering the caliber of our pass d in that stretch.

31 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

they have a great RB. we need to stop the run. defense does its job this weekend we should be good 

I mean, their defense looks worse than the Rams defense. It we move the ball and score on them like we did against the Rams, I’m fine if they want to run all day. 

39 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Two seasons. The Bills did not score a defensive touchdown in 2018, nor in 2019. They are way overdue.