Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Back the Blue said:

Anyone hear if Edmunds is putting in extra work with the tackling dummy?  Sort of like when a WR catches footballs from the jugs machine after practice. 

😈

No, I think Edmunds is putting in extra work in the training room trying to get right.

He's probably riding the T-train to get through the game.  No reason to take that risk to tackle a dummy (making a possibly erroneous implication about Raiders player IQs)

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

is norman going to be activated? We could at least use him in nickel situations. 

he is a vet and a leader and if Hyde is out we could use that in the secondary. 

Nickel situations?  I don’t think he’ll be seeing him on the field with White and Wallace, could be wrong.  I think he’ll be out there opposite White with Johnson in the slot.  Or opposite white in 4-3 or (sub) sets. Us being in nickel should have to do with him playing imo 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i mean.... he really didnt do anything between the 20's. Knox has shown more there.

I like Knox's potential, there's a good player there, but he has to get the fundamentals right, i.e. no fumbles and drops.

Kroft, as far as I can make out, did what he was asked to do, and did it well. Knox has tried to do what he was asked to do, but hasn't done it so well. I'm sure he will get more opportunities, but for the moment, I'd be way more comfortable with the reliability that Kroft showed last Sunday.

I would also say that it wouldn't hurt Knox to sit, bearing in mind the concussion. I believe he still has a long career ahead of him.

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I like Knox's potential, there's a good player there, but he has to get the fundamentals right, i.e. no fumbles and drops.

Kroft, as far as I can make out, did what he was asked to do, and did it well. Knox has tried to do what he was asked to do, but hasn't done it so well. I'm sure he will get more opportunities, but for the moment, I'd be way more comfortable with the reliability that Kroft showed last Sunday.

I would also say that it wouldn't hurt Knox to sit, bearing in mind the concussion. I believe he still has a long career ahead of him.

Kroft certainly opened my eyes on Sunday.  I also still love Knox's potential, but Kroft played really well... I might be inclined to give him another week to show what he can do before bringing Knox back in.

1 hour ago, syhuang said:

The dearth  deluge of Josh Allen love all of a sudden is crazy.  Even the but-er's are more generous.  He's got an arm, but, he plays reckless has changed to He's got an arm, but he has an occasional lapse...  People who critique football players and fans alike know a QB should not run over Van Noy or facemask a lineman, but deep down we love it.

Edited by wjag
english
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, wjag said:

The dearth of Josh Allen love all of a sudden is crazy.  Even the but-er's are more generous.  He's got an arm, but, he plays reckless has changed to He's got an arm, but he has an occasional lapse...  People who critique football players and fans alike know a QB should not run over Van Noy or facemask a lineman, but deep down we love it.

dearth
/dərTH/

noun

1. a scarcity or lack of something.
    "there is a dearth of evidence"
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1