Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

Good to see Knox is back. Kroft should be the 'incumbent' though, as he took the opportunity given to him - competition.

Pleased that Moss is back, as he does give us dditional firepower at RB, unless they bench Yeldon again - who to be fair, did a solid job when asked last Sunday.

People seem  to be getting after Edmunds a fair bit, and it isn't necessarily undeserved, but he was crocked against the Jest, didn't play against the Fins, and probably played against the Rams banged up. I can't believe all the poor RB defence is at his feet.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Good to see Knox is back. Kroft should be the 'incumbent' though, as he took the opportunity given to him - competition.

Pleased that Moss is back, as he does give us dditional firepower at RB, unless they bench Yeldon again - who to be fair, did a solid job when asked last Sunday.

People seem  to be getting after Edmunds a fair bit, and it isn't necessarily undeserved, but he was crocked against the Jest, didn't play against the Fins, and probably played against the Rams banged up. I can't believe all the poor RB defence is at his feet.

i mean.... he really didnt do anything between the 20's. Knox has shown more there.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What about Dawkins and what about Hyde's ankle?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.  No Dawkins, No Hyde, and also No Quintan Jefferson. 

On the positive note, Moss and Dawson Knox practiced.

That's getting Belichek-ian in scope

Well 10/16 were limited or did not practice so not that belichek-ian.