Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

i'm worried about our defense. 

Carr can carve up a secondary when he's on his game. If we stop the raiders offense we should be winning this, I think Allen can do enough on offense to put decent numbers up again 

Gruden-Allen seems like a match made in heaven 

uhhhhh, yeah. There shouldnt be any doubt about this. 

I’m worried about Jonathan Abrams.

Dude is a heat seeking missile with one purpose:    to deliver the hardest hit he can on every play.  I suspect that he will have a very short career due to this.  I hope josh or Diggs doesn’t end up up on the receiving end of one of his egregious hits.

I think we double the score on them. Something like 34-17. Mcd will look at the tape and see how horrible our d played. They will fix it. I have no doubt we can put the points up on anyone. We are so far gone now  with any sort  of  conservative offense. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You could live in this city in Japan.

This Seems Normal GIF - Deer Japan Crowds - Discover & Share GIFs

I was there last year for the Rugby World Cup (two weeks mostly in Tokyo/Ito/Kyoto/Osaka/Kobe). These deer eat right out of your hand. Japan was an amazing place, would highly recommend.

https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4103.html

"Considered the messengers of the gods, Nara's over 1000 deer have become a symbol of the city and have even been designated as a natural treasure. Deer crackers are for sale around the park, and some deer have learned to bow to visitors to ask to be fed."

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

I was there last year for the Rugby World Cup (two weeks mostly in Tokyo/Ito/Kyoto/Osaka/Kobe). These deer eat right out of your hand. Japan was an amazing place, would highly recommend.

https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4103.html

"Considered the messengers of the gods, Nara's over 1000 deer have become a symbol of the city and have even been designated as a natural treasure. Deer crackers are for sale around the park, and some deer have learned to bow to visitors to ask to be fed."

Rats with hooves...

• Haha (+1) 5