Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cowherd really likes Carr I guess. Watson is 0-3 but ok. Better late than never on Wentz. I mean this is labeled 2020, right? 

This is classic Cowherd.  He knows Allen should be ranked ahead of Carr but if he wants his Tweet to get clicks leave Allen off the list and put Carr on top.  BOOM, click & comment city. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

We had a flock of turkeys congregate in front of my kids' elementary school every day for a couple years. They mysteriously disappeared.

I still see different turkeys all the time, deer, squirrels, opossum, foxes galore, bald eagles if you go to the dam nearby, the occasional pheasant.

I'm pretty sure I could call a turkey to my backyard at this point and you could clip him and a pair of trophy bucks who come there every day too.

Suburban Philly, apparent sportsman's paradise.

Deer roam my place all the time.  They don’t even scatter fast when they see humans because they are so used to them.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I grew up in Minnesota and never saw a turkey.  I live in Atlanta now and haven’t seen a turkey.

The only turkey’s in the wild that I’ve ever seen were in Buffalo.  

I've seen about 10 in the past 2 months in the area here...

44 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Deer roam my place all the time.  They don’t even scatter fast when they see humans because they are so used to them.

Yeah deer are out of control....they literally walk down the middle of our street in broad daylight.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I grew up in Minnesota and never saw a turkey.  I live in Atlanta now and haven’t seen a turkey.

I lived in a suburb north of Atlanta(Kennesaw) for 10 years, and I saw one turkey the whole time.  I didn't know they could move that fast!  

42 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You could live in this city in Japan.

This Seems Normal GIF - Deer Japan Crowds - Discover & Share GIFs

My roommate in college used to hunt with his family, and one weekend he brought home and made me a venison steak.   Twas the tastiest, most divine peace of meat I'd ever tasted.  

i'm worried about our defense. 

Carr can carve up a secondary when he's on his game. If we stop the raiders offense we should be winning this, I think Allen can do enough on offense to put decent numbers up again 

20 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Gruden is an entertaining guy.

Talks about the Bills at 2:50

Gruden-Allen seems like a match made in heaven 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

i'm worried about our defense. 

Carr can carve up a secondary when he's on his game. If we stop the raiders offense we should be winning this, I think Allen can do enough on offense to put decent numbers up again 

Gruden-Allen seems like a match made in heaven 

Carr's body of work suggests he's more likely to peck a defense to death with checkdowns than to carve them up. I mean, Brady and Montana and old Marino and other west coast QBs have won a lot of games throwing swing passes to RBs (and FBs). Gruden comes from that school, of course.

Suits Carr's "risk-avoidant" nature. 

6 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Carr is such a thin-skinned douche.  His teammates don’t really like him.  His coach doesn’t like him.  He’s robotic on the field and off the field.  He’s the opposite of Josh Allen in so many ways.  He’ll probably find this post and block me (he blocked Pro Football Talk from his Twitter account for a critical article last year).

I’m not disputing you, but I just haven’t heard this.  I read a lot about the raiders (I live in Vegas) and I’ve never heard anything bad being said about Carr.  What specifically have you heard?

I don’t see why Gruden would roll with him as his starting QB two straight seasons if he didn’t like him.  There were options available this offseason.  He chose mariota, a qb that sucks and is of no threat to take Carrs job. why not brady, Cam, Jamies, Dalton, rivers, Foles or teddy?  

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’m not disputing you, but I just haven’t heard this.  I read a lot about the raiders (I live in Vegas) and I’ve never heard anything bad being said about Carr.  What specifically have you heard?

I don’t see why Gruden would roll with him as his starting QB two straight seasons if he didn’t like him.  There were options available this offseason.  He chose mariota, a qb that sucks and is of no threat to take Carrs job. why not brady, Cam, Jamies, Dalton, rivers, Foles or teddy?  

Didn't Vegas try to get Brady?

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So odd...  I'd think every time you looked in the mirror....  

I saw wild turkeys in the Southern tier all the time while I was hunting outside of Bath.