Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

People don't see the Bills as NY. When people think NY they think NYC. In the end, who cares? 

Bills are better than both teams by a mile. The end. 

Oh a guy called into FAN last week as the announcers were commiserating about the Jests and Ants and said at least a NY team was winning.  They hung up on him promptly but I loved it

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DollaBills said:

This is another one of those games where we have to beat teams we are supposed to beat. I'm excited but I really hope our defense doesnt get completely trampled

I know I’m echoing others, but Jacobs & Waller match up well against the BUF defensive weaknesses. 

I’m hoping Daboll has some insight from college coaching ties to help with defending Jacobs & Ruggs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

Ruggs luckily may be out

It would be huge for our defense if he is out. His elite speed is something any defense would have to game plan for. I think Edwards (their other rookie WR) is definitely out this week, he's the type of big, physical WR that has given Levi trouble in the past.

We need to concentrate all our resources on containing Jacobs and Waller. Better tackling and gap integrity in the run game than last week would be a start. The Pats actually did a really good job limiting both Jacobs and especially Waller. Renfrow is a tough cover as well.

I do think the defense has a bounce back game this week, hopefully we're healthier by Sunday and I trust McDermott to get it fixed.

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe someone can answer this for me.  It seems that the point spread is the same as it was with the Rams yet it also seems like the Raiders don't get anywhere near the respect that the Rams do.  Is it home field advantage or that the Rams were not too long ago a SB team or something else?

13 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Maybe someone can answer this for me.  It seems that the point spread is the same as it was with the Rams yet it also seems like the Raiders don't get anywhere near the respect that the Rams do.  Is it home field advantage or that the Rams were not too long ago a SB team or something else?

With the Rams we were the home team so we get a bump for that. This week we're around the same despite the Raiders getting a bump.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

With the Rams we were the home team so we get a bump for that. This week we're around the same despite the Raiders getting a bump.

Obviously Vegas and pretty much everyone else knows more than I about the NFL but  I guess I expected the bills to be favored by more points.

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

People don't see the Bills as NY. When people think NY they think NYC. In the end, who cares? 

Bills are better than both teams by a mile. The end. 

I guess things don’t change 

I recall 40 years ago while on vacation in VA Beach someone asked 

Y’all have cows in New York?

Carr is such a thin-skinned douche.  His teammates don’t really like him.  His coach doesn’t like him.  He’s robotic on the field and off the field.  He’s the opposite of Josh Allen in so many ways.  He’ll probably find this post and block me (he blocked Pro Football Talk from his Twitter account for a critical article last year).

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Haha (+1) 1