Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Love this. Confirms what we all thought, Allen has a little extra motivation to stick it to the world this weekend. Bills by a billion. 

"The Fresno State coaches sorted Josh into the group of kids who were considered noncompetitive and sorted the "good" QBs into another group"

Esp. when it happens at that age, that's the kind of thing that can stay with you for a while

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, stevewin said:

"The Fresno State coaches sorted Josh into the group of kids who were considered noncompetitive and sorted the "good" QBs into another group"

Esp. when it happens at that age, that's the kind of thing that can stay with you for a while

OMG, this could lead to a breakout of "Sugar Rush" Josh or "Beast Mode" Josh.  I predict a madcap 40 yd TD scramble with Raiders defenders left lying prone along Josh Allen's rampaging path to the end zone.

And, to add insult to injury, Josh had to put up with his girlfriend, Brittany Williams, being a Fresno State Cheerleader.  I am sure he wished he was the Bulldog's QB a few times while at Laramie.

Josh will put a few Raiders in "Time Out"

Edited by freddyjj

A quick glance of the raiders message boards left me pretty impressed. Only a handful of posts parroting talking head talking points about JA that are a year out of date.

Their injury list is growing by the day.  And they're still shell shocked from their latest encounter with the Hoody. 

The best thing is that there are no BS posts like "It's the Bills, 41-3 Raiders" Or, " it's the Bills, this is basically a second Bye week".  Thanks McD, Beane and Josh.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You guys hear something? Like a mouse chirping -or a voice from future explorers? 😳

Yes, join a fanboard to find out how to buy something everyone has. Why else would you join? 

🤦‍♂️  

I’m not telling and I hope no one else does either. This could be fun.

Do better. Set the right tone. You can do this.

33 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

someone Explain this please 

Other then Lombardy being thicker than I am at the moment 

I mean if you don't have New York literally in your name are you really a New York team? - Some guy who doesn't know how maps work.

• Haha (+1) 2