Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

That might be a good idea, except it would have to be an indoor stadium since they don't usually build barns without roofs

The Bills could have the largest wooden indoor stadium and if they can get enough of them, it could be erected in a weekend......

Might be hard to broadcast after without power and lighting  

You literally just broke something inside of me....omg thank you for my laugh of the day!!!  😂😂😂

46 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Who could have predicted that the offenses will be WAY AHEAD of the D's with no preseason?

I figured we would all be watching 13-10 slugfests until week 6.  You always hear about how not worry that the offense looks like garbage in camp as it takes longer to install the offense and defenses are usually ahead for a few weeks. I guess contact and tackling makes a huge difference in preparing a defense for the season.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Let McDermott call the plays for the D and we will be fine. Otherwise, it will be a seesaw battle. How many consecutive games can Josh Allen put the team on his shoulders and pull out a win in the last moments?

Josh and the offense will hickup a couple of times this year.  You have to expect that.  We need our D back to where they were last year.  Gotta have 'em.

2 minutes ago, krf139 said:

For some odd reason, this game kind of feels like the Browns game last year.  A game we should win, but I have the feeling we won't be sharp

I feel that way before EVERY game! 

I’ve been at this a long time..........

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was reading about this today. Josh apparently  *really* wanted an offer from his hometown Fresno state, but never got one. Derek Carr is a Fresno state legend. 

Josh also had to sit out hurt the only time Wyoming played Fresno State while he was here and we lost 13-7. Revenge transference?

Edited by Warcodered

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was reading about this today. Josh apparently  *really* wanted an offer from his hometown Fresno state, but never got one. Derek Carr is a Fresno state legend. 

around 12:45 he states he’s still pissed at Fresno 

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Like (+1) 3