Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Crazier things have happened 

Not really. They'll get a new stadium eventually but not with the cost for all of those bells and whistles. It will probably be more in line with what Detroit, Indy, or Pittsburgh got. Vegas' stadium is more like SoFi or 'Jerruh World'. That's not happening in WNY. It's just not.

8 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Not really. They'll get a new stadium eventually but not with the cost for all of those bells and whistles. It will probably be more in line with what Detroit, Indy, or Pittsburgh got. Vegas' stadium is more like SoFi or 'Jerruh World'. That's not happening in WNY. It's just not.

It’s all about the proposal and who backs it and who gets to pocket money. You can’t rule it out without a proposal to see how the costs divide up or other possible uses to increase profitability. But I don’t wanna derail this thread over stadium chats. I’ll gladly chat it up when it becomes more of a reality they’re gonna do something 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

No fans allowed at the game.

That's alright, there will be Bills fans to hang out with, and it's a weekend in Las Vegas! Fun!

Fan related that I thought was funny.  Mark Davis was at the pregame (seen on camera at least) even though he said he wouldn't attend the games until fans are allowed to attend.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I really love their stadium. It looks amazing. 
I know many people don’t wanna see buffalo with a new stadium but if they built something like that Vegas dome I’d like it 

Sure, you'd like it... but would you pay $300 a seat to go watch the Bills play in it? Therein lies the problem.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Best believe they’ll try to run Jacobs down our throats after what we showed today. I’m shocked that Star meant that much to our run D. Where are the DTs up front? 

I'm glad people are starting to see why McBeane "overpaid" for Star.

• Like (+1) 9

12 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I'm terrified of them running the ball down our throats all game, gonna have to have a hot start and put them in catchup mode most of the game.

They don't have the rushing attack the Rams do.  Plus, Incognito will be out.  I'm sure McDermott will make it a point of emphasis this week.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Sure, you'd like it... but would you pay $300 a seat to go watch the Bills play in it? Therein lies the problem.

Given our upward trend, and if this is indeed a team that’s a legit Super Bowl threat the next 10 years I do think people will pay. The more popular the team the more people will pay to see it. We’ve been bottom feeders for 20 years with some of the cheapest tickets in the league. If they’re gonna win the next 20 I think people will pay to see it. It’s not just the loyal fan base who suffered all these years that will buy tickets if the team is winning. The bandwagon will get quite large. 

Edited by Rc2catch