Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

That stadium looks great with the black seats. 

Also, I hate 4:00 games.

I really love their stadium. It looks amazing. 
I know many people don’t wanna see buffalo with a new stadium but if they built something like that Vegas dome I’d like it 

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

JJ O/U 110 .5 rushing

HAMMER THE OVER.

I said it in the gameday thread a bunch of times but as long as our offense is cooking I don't care about run defense. The Rams didn't get back in the game because they were running well, they got back in because our pass coverage and pass rush both were garbage in the 2nd half. And the Rams have the talent to capitalize on that. The Raiders don't. There's no reason the Bills offense shouldn't have multiple 1st half TD drives again in which case the Raiders will have to start throwing.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I said it in the gameday thread a bunch of times but as long as our offense is cooking I don't care about run defense. The Rams didn't get back in the game because they were running well, they got back in because our pass coverage and pass rush both were garbage in the 2nd half. And the Rams have the talent to capitalize on that. The Raiders don't. There's no reason the Bills offense shouldn't have multiple 1st half TD drives again in which case the Raiders will have to start throwing.

I hear you and I think you raise a solid point, but I still cringe about allowing so many 3rd and shorts. I still think 3rd and 7+ is easier to defend than 3rd and 3, and the part of the reason Kupp and Woods were able to crush us on third down was because they can run a 4 yard route and convert. We kept giving them cushions today and they converted under us over and over and over.

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I really love their stadium. It looks amazing. 
I know many people don’t wanna see buffalo with a new stadium but if they built something like that Vegas dome I’d like it 

I'm sure you would like it. It reportedly cost $2 billion to build. Ain't happening in WNY.

• Sad 1