No 300 yard passing games under McD for 3 years!!!!

Billsfan1972

Just now, Chemical said:

I pointed out the passing yards have all been necessary to get wins

you have only been policing other posts. You’re worthless 

The point was it hasnt mattered to OP if we win or lose, it's just about the stats.

I'm about as worthless as your responses to me which havent contributed anything other than saying we needed. Hell OPs original premise is are you enjoying it not do we need it.

1 minute ago, Whitey13 said:

The point was it hasnt mattered to OP if we win or lose, it's just about the stats.

I'm about as worthless as your responses to me which havent contributed anything other than saying we needed. Hell OPs original premise is are you enjoying it not do we need it.

I can’t respond to nothing. I pointed out that even if the OP didn’t say they’re necessary, they are and have been every game this year. You didn’t counter that point with any substance yet. 

9 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And no one afraid of the offense...

I'm sure the Seahawks too are very upset with their defense.  

They should be .  During their superbowl years, they had the number 1 defense based on yards allowed.   Their offense was more middle of the pack .  

Just now, Chemical said:

I can’t respond to nothing. I pointed out that even if the OP didn’t say they’re necessary, they are and have been every game this year. You didn’t counter that point with any substance yet. 

Yeah I'm done with you. I'm not the only poster who pointed out OPs infatuation with stats but you wanted to single me out. 

Cheers, have a good night 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Whitey13 said:

OP: “isn’t passing fun’”

me and others: “yeah! And it has led to wins!”

you: “quiet down guys!”

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Whitey13 said:

Yeah I'm done with you. I'm not the only poster who pointed out OPs infatuation with stats but you wanted to single me out. 

Cheers, have a good night 

My infatuation was that the Bills were the only team in the NFL incapable of doing it for not one or two, but three straight seasons. 

The Seahawks had a middling offensive team, because they often blew out opponents, made the SB (and won it) and had a QB that won them games.

The Bills fans here talked over & over about Defense & the team was a cumulative 25-23 the past three season and very few signature wins or big offensive explosions (now someone post that the Bills made the playoffs).    

I've had more fun the past three weeks then the prior three years.

Sorry if the obvious was already started 

There's a million calls in the game, and it's unfortunate that one like that can go make it, essentially, if they don't call it, the game is over," said Goff, who passed for 321 yards and two touchdowns, with an interception. "But there's calls that went our way that game and there's calls that went their way that game, and unfortunately, that one was at the end of the game like that."

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

McD's defense has given upon almost 900 yards and 60 points in 8 days

It’s been bad.  I haven’t researched anything, but looking at the scores of each game this year, it seems defenses, in general have been worse across the board.  No fans definitely helps offenses and hurts defenses. It seems as if not having nearly as much contact has had an effect too. 

not saying that we don’t have to improve on that side of the ball....we must, if we’d like to win our first SB.  Just saying that I don’t think it’s just our defense that’s having trouble.  It seems to be league wide 

• Like (+1) 1