Gabriel Davis on the 4th and 9 late PI call

Simon

Such a sure handed receiver already. All of our receivers with a lot less drops so far this year, actually, and it’s making a huge difference for the offense. I wonder if that has to do with Josh putting more touch on the ball or Diggs leading by example and challenging others to be on top of their game. Whatever the reason, I’m loving the results.

I gotta see the All 22 but I'll take your word because Davis is playing at a high level for a 4th rounder.

No Smoke Brown for most the game and Davis stepped in just fine! No Knox, Moss either.

Gabe Had an impressive day !

We got some real firepower on offense  

I'm confident the D will get their consistency down. Through 3 weeks , seems like all defenses are struggling 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

I also think because of Allen's great ball placement on the play helped. It looked like Davis was held up at even getting a chance to try and catch the ball. Aikman even groaned against the refs on that call during the Dallas vs Seattle game today by saying 'a call like that late in the game shouldn't be made'. Well suck it Troy! Your 'boys are 1-2!

F - Aikman

The LOS was the 13 and the CB was draped all over him until the 4. 

He didn't pull off until Josh released to ball.  Clear PI.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Yeah. Big props to Gabriel. Usually you here these training camp wonder stories and you really have to take it with a grain of salt. This kid is a baller and I'm blown away by his game so far. Youd think this guy was a 5 year vet or first round pick. What a steal in the 4th!

• Awesome! (+1) 1