Can hardly wait for the PFF breakdown on Allen...

Billsfan1972

4 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Real talk, the jets need to move on from Sam, he's awful

I think you can easily argue he's playing with a new OL, a backup RB at best, half their defense AWOL, and pretty much no receivers.

It's a Gase thing long before it's a Darnold thing.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They’ll probably say that Kroft bailed him out of a bad decision to even throw that ball on a BS INT call. Which I would disagree with.

Probably will also talk about how he at times held on to the ball way too. Which I would disagree with. 

6 minutes ago, dneveu said:

His td was awesome. He had a real neat play last week. But the bad plays are killing them. He's like allen year 1, but its year 3 and I think he's getting worse. If u get an opportunity for Lawrence, take it.

That regression is on Gase and the GMs. Horrible coaching and a lack of support are destroying that kid. Great for the Bills, but I feel bad for the kid. If they do take Lawrence I pray they retain Gase and screw up that kids career as well. 

Here's what they need to know:

Joshua Patrick Allen QB1 (3 GAMES)

1038 YARDS PASSING

9.1 YARDS PER ATTEMPT

71.1% COMPLETION RATE

10 PASSING TDS/ 1 BS INT

2 RUSHING TDS

124.8 PASSER RATING

18 PLAYS OF 20+

3 PLAYS OF 40+

PFF Analysis: Takes too many unnecessary risks..😆😆😆😆

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just don't get how PFF has any credibility in their formulaic assumptions. Now Collinsworth has NBC putting these nonsense rankings on the screen. 

Unreal. Two things I, to put it kindly, do not like very much intertwined in one terrible package.

Edited by Bferra13

I’m not too worried about PFF. What I am worried about is too much scrambling backwards in the pocket without a good grasp on the ball. That said Donald should have been called for roughing the passer on one of his sacks, as he dribbled Allen’s helmet into the ground. 

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just don't get how PFF has any credibility in their formulaic assumptions. Now Collinsworth has NBC putting these nonsense rankings on the screen. 

I like them for every position but quarterback.  I still think QBR is the best metric but there will never be a perfect one.

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Any guesses on how they assess him based on their 350 page manual????😆

“Mitch Trubisky while benched is statistically superior in every way to Josh the Bills for the sake of their franchise should release Allen immediately and trade for Trubisky....”.and that will be the positive coverage 

3 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

Real talk, the jets need to move on from Sam, he's awful

The Jets need to move on from Gase.

Seriously, he is like the cokehead version of Rex Ryan.

tenor.gif

Edited by Paulus