Brian Daboll Future HC (Ken Dorsey Replacement?)

Kmart128

Well I never thought id say this but Daboll looks like he may be worthy of his HC talk. If he takes a head coaching job who do we look for as a replacement. Personally we need to keep this current playbook and offense. Josh Allens knowledge of this offense is to great to give up on. Ken Dorsey i think would make a fantastic option. Since we added him Josh Allen just kept getting better. I think he has a bright future ahead of him.

Edited by Kmart128
  • Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Could well be gone, any thoughts on Dirk Koetter? Most interesting guy I've been able to think of.

I doubt McD would hire an outside guy that would want to change the scheme. I think if Daboll does leave, we’ll hire from within for the sake of continuity.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I doubt McD would hire an outside guy that would want to change the scheme. I think if Daboll does leave, we’ll hire from within for the sake of continuity.

I hope not, it's a desirable job in almost every way, we should be able to get a strong, proven candidate.

56 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

At this rate definitely though I hope maybe he picks his shot a bit more selectively.

He's our right now *****.

I hope hes like Josh Mcdaniels

19 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

are we going to see this topic posted after every game?

Last year we had Daboll threads for him to be fired now we have Daboll threads to be promoted to HC. Either way you slice it Daboll is not in the long term plans at TSW

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, bearstobills said:

I'm not sure he'd want a head coaching gig.  Mcdaniels turned down a bunch of offers.  Life is pretty good for Brian Daboll right now, and he just may want to finish what he started......especially if the Pegulas make it worth his while.

He interviewed with the Browns last offseason so it seems like he’s at least entertaining the possibility 

15 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

I hope not, it's a desirable job in almost every way, we should be able to get a strong, proven candidate.

There’s no doubt it would be a highly desirable job but I think having continuity in a scheme Allen is comfortable with and in total control of means a lot to Beane and McD.

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

This is premature... Same was said about Frazier last season.

Frazier was never realistically going to get HC chances. Daboll has already interviewed for an opening and I imagine he’ll get more this offseason.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

I’m not so sure about this. Roman didn’t get any sniffs at HC. Plus, do we honestly think our offensive success is due to Daboll? I will give him credit for properly developing Allen though, but even this has been multifactorial. 

The Bills gameplan has been attacking opponents weaknesses. Plays are designed to attack them hard. Daboll is doing a good job. 

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Watch the jets hire daboll 

I think there's going to be quite a bit of vacancies this year in the NFL, that we shouldn't have to worry about that.

Atlanta looks to be about the best as far as having immediate talent to work with if they fire Quinn.  

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

I’m not so sure about this. Roman didn’t get any sniffs at HC. Plus, do we honestly think our offensive success is due to Daboll? I will give him credit for properly developing Allen though, but even this has been multifactorial. 

Yes.  Do you think it was someone other than Daboll, maybe a Keebler elf?