Great Win today, we beat the Rams and the Refs.

Yes, TERRIBLE call... but I blame the ref on the field WAY less than the NFL replay headquarters. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?? They reviewed that and agreed??? Worst call I've ever seen (on the same level as the Saints non PI and the tuck call in 2000). Sometimes refs on the field can mess up (it's fast action), but for the replay guys to agree... I fell off my couch. I no longer trust anything, and have to believe some sort of fix was in... that was unreal. I mean, how in the F could they agree with that call??? Ruined the game for me... I was going to break stuff if they lost. Thankfully... Josh/Bills manned up and beat the refs... I mean the Rams. I even stood up and flicked off the TV when the Bills scored, "F You, Refs"

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, PoBills33 said:

that INT shouldnt even count against Allen statistically, but I think they said the call came down from NY so I doubt the ref will be held accountable

The refs on the field called it an Int, the people in NY didn't over rule them so is on the refs.

On the other hand the pass interference on 4th and long was the kind of call that often doesn't get flagged for either.

19 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Yes, TERRIBLE call... but I blame the ref on the field WAY less than the NFL replay headquarters. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?? They reviewed that and agreed??? Worst call I've ever seen (on the same level as the Saints non PI and the tuck call in 2000). Sometimes refs on the field can mess up (it's fast action), but for the replay guys to agree... I fell off my couch. I no longer trust anything, and have to believe some sort of fix was in... that was unreal. I mean, how in the F could they agree with that call??? Ruined the game for me... I was going to break stuff if they lost. Thankfully... Josh/Bills manned up and beat the refs... I mean the Rams. I even stood up and flicked off the TV when the Bills scored, "F You, Refs"

Reminds me of the Seahwaks vs Packers fail mary with the scab refs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXGFZkIEMK0&ab_channel=NFL

54 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

That was definitely a terrible call, but I think they evened it out a little bit with that PI call. Yes I guess it was PI, but people would be all over this board complaining about that call if the roles were reversed 

They didn't even anything out, that was actually PI on that play. I don't even want to watch the all 22 of this game, the Rams O-Line was mugging Huges and Oliver all day. I understand that they are not calling holding as much but that was crazy. I watched that replay 20 times and I don't see the push off or how the defender picked off that pass, simultaneous possession  goes to the offense. Gronk pushed off 100 times worse than that 20 times a game and was never called, someone needs to be fired.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

No, but if you know anything about football... it's all about momentum. Plus, the Bills would have burned more clock and punted way down the field. It definitely mattered.

I know enought about any sport to know that if you get a bad call suck it up and dont let it stop you playing...

They couldnt stop an ant in that second half...

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

You remind me of myself except I absolutely blasted the drywall after that call. 

Just now, IgotBILLStopay said:

no just 3:) it came with the score 28-10.

But seriously that was a critical call that put the wind in the Rams’ sails. Till then the Bills offense was doing well.

Ah yes.. my error there...

I dont have a problem with the Bills offense... its the D that is worrying...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

no just 3:) it came with the score 28-10.

But seriously that was a critical call that put the wind in the Rams’ sails. Till then the Bills offense was doing well.

I mean seriously flip that call and the Bills are driving with a huge lead.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The refs on the field called it an Int, the people in NY didn't over rule them so is on the refs.

On the other hand the pass interference on 4th and long was the kind of call that often doesn't get flagged for either.

True, but in real time officials have blunders like this.  The fact that someone watched that in slow motioned and upheld the call is crazy.  Whoever is responsible must have had money on the game or something.

• Like (+1) 1