Great Win today, we beat the Rams and the Refs.

That INT call was beyond horrible and I said in another post that the ref should be held accountable and possibly fired for calling that an INT. But regardless let’s enjoy the win and move onto the Raiders next week. Thank god for Josh Allen and I believe the defense will get better. We really need Star back in the line up and this defense needs to stay healthy. Might be unpopular but maybe we take a look at Dareus as a temporary replacement for Star this year. I trust in Beane and MCD.

GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I'm usually the first one to go all in on the refs. There were some bad calls but it's not the refs. Thank God we have Josh Allen is all I can say because the defense is really missing Lorenzo Alexander. One Man Gang would have settled this defense in the second half. A new leader better step us soon if we are going to win playoff games this year.

• Like (+1) 2

Yes, the refs were terrible all game. However, they gave us a potential game winner at the end of the game with that pass interference.

Was it pass interference? Technically, yeah, but they could have easily not called it.

That was a the make-up call we needed to feel ok about the whole game.

The INT call was terrible, but we were about to punt anyway. That 4th down would have been game over with a no-call.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BrotherChazz said:

I know everyone wants to blame the refs for Josh’s pick, and while it was absolutely a terrible call, it was also a pretty ill-advised throw into double coverage.

It was.  It was also a terrible call and 💯 not a pick.  So yeah, we’re blaming the refs because it was their fault 

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

That was definitely a terrible call, but I think they evened it out a little bit with that PI call. Yes I guess it was PI, but people would be all over this board complaining about that call if the roles were reversed 

One call was wrong.  One call was right.  

In years past, we don’t get that call.  I still can’t believe we got it. Looked to me like it was the right call.  Not a make up call.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

Yes, the refs were terrible all game. However, they gave us a potential game winner at the end of the game with that pass interference.

Was it pass interference? Technically, yeah, but they could have easily not called it.

That was a the make-up call we needed to feel ok about the whole game.

The INT call was terrible, but we were about to punt anyway. That 4th down would have been game over with a no-call.

the interception gave them the ball at mid field.  Our punter was dropping dimes like he was josh allen.  It was a huge momentum turn.  It was a terrible call.  The “make up” call, was a penalty.  A good call that should have been called.  Sure, they could’ve not thrown a flag, but that would’ve been another bad call against us.  

11 minutes ago, PoBills33 said:

that INT shouldnt even count against Allen statistically, but I think they said the call came down from NY so I doubt the ref will be held accountable

Well it was called an int on the field....so maybe they send him the official rule book for his perusal ;)

13 minutes ago, PoBills33 said:

that INT shouldnt even count against Allen statistically, but I think they said the call came down from NY so I doubt the ref will be held accountable

Came from NY what does that mean Riveron got a call and was like "What did the ref call on the field...sure whatever lets go with that."

Winning despite the refs is the most important part of your statement. A championship team does this because the refs in this league are garbage. Its only a matter of time before you get screwed on a phantom call or completely nonsense "we dont even know the rules of the game" call like the INT BS. Most of the Bills teams of the last 20 years would have folded after that gut punch by the refs. Kudos to Josh,  he took the team on his back and got this win. He even overcame some of his own immature mistakes to do it!

• Thank you (+1) 1