How can we improve this defence?

Niagara Dude

It is painfully obvious that they need a second lockdown corner... Teams are using 3-4 receiver sets, dynamic tight ends, receiver RB's... If the Bills want to compete this year they must part ways with their number one pick to a bottom dweller for a lockdown corner... Then the D can settle down and play ball without having to chase every receiver open over the middle... I don't know who might be available, but usually after 4 weeks the bottom dwellers start bailing out to sandbag for higher draft picks...

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I can improve “defence” by making it “defense“ 😜

20 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

That’s what I was gonna say 

🤣

I was thinking the same thing.

26 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I know it is a negative opinion, but nice to see the Defense struggle and the offense bail them out.....😜🤣

Had enough of 17-14 game philosophy we saw the last 3 years.

I don't think it was a philosophy...they just weren't good enough to score consistently back then.

• Like (+1) 1

I remember when McDermott took over the playcalling from Frazier at halftime in a game against the Chargers and they played so much better. Maybe he should consider taking over the defensive playcalling again or trade off back and forth with Frazier to confuse the other team. I've long believed that playcalling is a very underappreciated talent.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I think Hughes needs to write poetry, and sing it to the refs. As usual he's getting mugged out there and not holding calls to the linemen who arm choke him. IDK what he used to say to the refs but damn they dislike him LOL

Refs get paid to call the games as unbiased as possible. When they do make up calls and pick on a specific player it makes the game look scripted like a WWE match. 

• Like (+1) 2