Cody Ford at LG; Quinton Spain benched

YoloinOhio

I don’t care where they lineup as long as they get the best five guys out there.  Speaking of which, any word on Dawkins?

Just now, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Gotta love the idea of an eventual Dawkins-Ford-Morse-Feliciano-Williams lineup with Spain and Nsekhe as primary subs

I feel with that lineup, right guard is the weakest link and can be upgraded.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I don’t care where they lineup as long as they get the best five guys out there.  Speaking of which, any word on Dawkins?

I feel with that lineup, right guard is the weakest link and can be upgraded.

Well you won't have to wait too long as Feliciano is a FA so likely next year will be someone else.  Doubt they do anything this year.  If they are going to sign anyone, think defense has more needs right now than the line.

I do wonder though next week if Felicinao is not yet ready to come back will Ford go back to left side and Spain plays.  Coaches may feel the one game showed them enough to know whether this is a long term solution or not

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Brian Winters was a lil sloppy at times. But other than that - the OL appears to be gelling well. Am happy with their play - especially the interior - Donald was a beast and, for the most part, they (and a scrambling Allen) kept him at bay.

Winters was awful...got tossed around all day

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

Winters was awful...got tossed around all day

Seemed to have  a really bad TC too, not sure if it’s just being new to the scheme 

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not enough talk about Darryl Williams though - he’s the best right tackle we’ve had here in quite awhile.  Need to keep him past this year.

Clutch signing in FA. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not enough talk about Darryl Williams though - he’s the best right tackle we’ve had here in quite awhile.  Need to keep him past this year.

Yea he had one play today where Floyd got him on the edge but he has been very good through 3 weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fixxxer said:

Winters should not be starting for this team. 

What's the status with Feliciano?

He stated he expected to be back for raiders game when he was first injured but most thought that was very aggressive timeline. At this point I would consider him week to week. 

• Like (+1) 1