This defense should get better.

5 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

This defense should be better already. This game was extremely worrisome 

Yes it reminded me of 2002 when Bledsoe and the offense looked like they were playing Maddon out there and the defense was like broken glass were Steve Tasker said the Bill's defense is playing like wind this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Defense is trash. Thankfully Josh Allen isn't.

Jesus really? The defense couldn't stop a nose bleed in the 2nd half and McD had no response.

Hey man, you can’t expect your defense to hold a team to 13 points every game... this isn’t 1930s football.. shootouts happen from time to time... happens to the best of them..

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Edmunds needs to get better or we might end up paying Milano and getting a MLB that can read the run.  He was the problem today from my vantage point (drunk and pacing).  Tre has seen better days.  Mcvay called a great game.  

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Josh Norman is coming back but shawn should start putting his input over there because it seemed to me in the first half the Bill's were blitzing making Goff uncomfortable in the pocket but second half they played so vanilla.  I don't like this prevent defense they like to play.

Your reaching if you believe Josh is going to help,  pass rush cannot get there in time and run defence is terrible.  You need play makers at DE at LB spots

• Like (+1) 2

The defense only gave up 21 points to a decent Miami team (7 points scored in garbage time) despite having Edumonds and Milano out (a point where Miami exploited.) The defense was also good against the Jets (not much but if you aren't going to be good against the Jets who are you going to be good against?)

The Rams game was a concern but let's not overlook the fact that the Rams are likely to finish as a top 5-7 offense in the league and the defense was put in a bad spot twice by the offense with turnovers (one off a bad call but still counts.) Overall I think the defense might need to bring in some help at DT but so far I think 2 out of 3 games the defense played solid or better in. Norman coming back won't hurt but in the end I think the D-line needs to be put in a better position to have success.

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Edmunds needs to get better or we might end up paying Milano and getting a MLB that can read the run.  He was the problem today from my vantage point (drunk and pacing).  Tre has seen better days.  Mcvay called a great game.  

Been 2 weeks in a row now. Hope it's not one of those getting $$$$$$$ ordeals?  Not really concerned though.

Not having a home crowd amping up the D and messing with opposing O's is noticeable.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Josh Norman is coming back but shawn should start putting his input over there because it seemed to me in the first half the Bill's were blitzing making Goff uncomfortable in the pocket but second half they played so vanilla.  I don't like this prevent defense they like to play.

It's the same vanilla safe conservative crap he pulled in Houston. When is Dermott going to stop letting teams back in. He's so afraid of going for the jugular. Now we're finding out that maybe this defense just isn't that good this year. Especially in the 2nd half.

• Like (+1) 3