Can we talk about Brian Winters?

Bangarang

6 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’m not sure if the coaching staff realized that Aaron Donald was defensive player of the year 2 years in a row

You don't get that award by taking games off.

The Bills slowed him down in the first half.

He was almost an unstoppable force in the second half.

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

When does Feliciano return?

8-10 weeks so another 6-7 weeks if all goes well

Just now, JMF2006 said:

You don't get that award by taking games off.

The Bills slowed him down in the first half.

He was almost an unstoppable force in the second half.

I saw someone say he was on Ford's side in the first half, and then in the second the Rams moved him over to Winters' side.

I'd be interested to get confirmation if that's true or not, would say a lot about Ford as a guard.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

I saw someone say he was on Ford's side in the first half, and then in the second the Rams moved him over to Winters' side.

I'd be interested to get confirmation if that's true or not, would say a lot about Ford as a guard.

I noticed that too.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Maybe I missed it but why did he play? I thought Spain has been rock solid at LG so I’m not sure why the change was made.

Winters is bad and got flagged a few times so this change really confuses me. 

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

We rotate players on the lines

I didn't see any rotation today, never saw Spain in the game??  Think he was more benched.

According to the BN reporters, Spain was great, but if you asked Joe B, he'd say I told you so.

My guess is they wanted to try Ford at LG to if he can play there so when Feleciano comes back, he'll go back to his old position at RG.  The other option would be if Ford didn't play well on the left side would be to put Feliciano there and move Ford back to RG where he played most of the past two weeks.