That little number 11 is pretty damn clutch...

Hebert19

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Wasn't it 3rd and 22 last week too he converted?

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Nevermind it was 2nd and 24 on the drive to go ahead.  

Close enough to draw the comparison, for sure.

Late in the game, Bills behind in score, and have a long distance to go to pick up the 1st down... Cole gets it short of the marker and fights his way for the last couple of yards to keep us alive. Dude is a baller.

I’ve been critical of Beasley, and some of his drops in the past. He wasn’t what I expected based on what I saw in Dallas. Now that our offense has it together, he looks exactly like the guy I expected from Dallas. I assumed the Daboll offense would have a huge role for a slot receiver like Beasley. It appears we are seeing the full extent of that role this season. Having Diggs on the outside has really helped Beasley excel in that role, and he’s cleaned up some of his mistakes. He’s been great. 

5 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I got a case of the Beasles today.

I hope you recover Bease-ily!

19 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’ve been critical of Beasley, and some of his drops in the past. He wasn’t what I expected based on what I saw in Dallas. Now that our offense has it together, he looks exactly like the guy I expected from Dallas. I assumed the Daboll offense would have a huge role for a slot receiver like Beasley. It appears we are seeing the full extent of that role this season. Having Diggs on the outside has really helped Beasley excel in that role, and he’s cleaned up some of his mistakes. He’s been great. 

TBH, I think some of his drops last year were on Allen rifling it in there, trying to substitute velocity for anticipation.  Two things have changed: Josh throws with more touch and anticipation, and Beasley has adjusted to catching Bullets

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/27/2020 at 5:55 PM, Aussie Joe said:

They cant stop them all it seems... each week someone is going to stand up...

And they are all under contract next year as well...

It takes a QB to see them when they're open. That's been the key difference this year. Josh is seeing the field much better and also has much better receivers. Great combo!!

On 9/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, Hebert19 said:

beasley has bailed us out a ton with clutch catches.   Last week and this week to name a couple.   Dude may not get the love diggs and brown get but he deserves it. 

good point. Let’s get this guy some more respect. Starting with not calling him little

On 9/28/2020 at 5:39 AM, Hebert19 said:

beasley has bailed us out a ton with clutch catches.   Last week and this week to name a couple.   Dude may not get the love diggs and brown get but he deserves it. 

One of my favorites. Always open. Always smiling. Rarely seems to drop balls. And the exact opposite of a diva. 

I'm a big fan.

Edited by Thurman#1