McDermott's coaching

Penfield45

Is this something we need to be concerned about? Another game where we give up a huge lead and let a team comeback. It's happened against good teams and against mediocre teams. Today he was totally bailed out by Allen for what would have been a disaster of a game. McD's lack of in game adjustments and conservativeness at times hurts us. McD didn't learn anything from the Texans game last season. 

We are 3-0 yes but sometimes I wonder if he is truly the coach to take us all the way. 

Edited by Penfield45
k
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Is this something we need to be concerned about? Another game where we give up a huge lead and let a team comeback. It's happened against good teams and against mediocre teams. Today he was totally bailed out by Allen for what would have been a disaster of a game. McD's lack of in game adjustments and conservativeness at times hurts us. McD didn't learn anything from the Texans game last season. 

We are 3-0 yes but sometimes I wonder if he is truly the coach to take us all the way. 

Two good NFL teams went head to head today.  Why do you have to be constantly "concerned"?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm not even close to there yet.  I've lived through Hank Bullough and Gregg Williams and Dick Jauron and Chan Gailey and Rex Ryan and a Bologna Sandwich.  McD > all those guys.

Now let's watch this team to get to the next level, a deep run in the playoffs, and take it from there.

Edited by Groin
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

the have a great o-line, weapons, a fantastic o-line and a master play caller

the best player in the entire league on defense this wasnt a bunch of scrubs

i will admit Fraz has me worried....dont know how to adjust to their adjustments??

It could just be a bad habit of the team getting too comfortable when they are destroying another team. 

I don't know why but this team this year puts teams away early and let's them claw back into the game. 

This game was just about over at halftime before things went haywire. 

Edited by Lfod

First few minutes it seemed like they got over the third quarter shenanigans. Then that phony interception happens and everything fell apart. 

Coaches got to fix it. 

They also came out flat on both offense and defense, taking a drive to get into their rhythm. Again, something you can put on coaches. 

17 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Nope. We're good

We beat a very good football team AND we beat the refs who called maybe the worst game I have ever seen.

Josh has ZERO interceptions  so far.

As McDermott always says, we have a lot to improve on, but come on.  We just beat 2 opponents, one a possible SB contender.

This team reminds me of the 89 Bills, we are going to get better.  That should be a scary thought for the rest of the league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1