Tremaine Edmunds and the run game

BillsFan130

It was a quarter and a half of one game, coming back from an injury. Let's cut him some slack.

Our front office and coaching staff are great at finding players with great intangibles, and then putting them in the best positions to succeed. If they want Tremaine in the middle, then in the middle if fine with me.

10 hours ago, 97bills said:

I hate it but I’m with you on this. 3 years in he is who he is I wouldn’t say his a bust unless your thinking that because how hi he was drafted but his sure not a play maker. I posted about Patrick queen for the Ravens his a rookie and showing out so enough about his age. P.s New England is running the ball hard. 🤫

I’m calling bust on draft position, yes.  Shouldn’t be drafting a MLB that high (generally speaking) and this one is not working out.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

I’m not sure Tremaine is instinctive or physical enough to stay in the middle. He doesn’t have to be a Ray Lewis intimidating type of presence, but he does need to be a sure tackler and physical. He’s a coverage linebacker and that’s fine, but I’d play him on the outside next season.

Same issues he had at VT.

He is just not a MLB and will continue to struggle being there.  This coaching staff is forcing him there because that is where he was drafted to be.

Go back and watch him at VT and he is the same player.