Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

Not, this isn't about you, just a general question. Your post just happen to make me think about this.

Would it be crusading to ignore unpleasant facts about the team you love and engage in repeated rebuttle utilizing only fandom as the driver?

I don't know. I'd have to see the context and the situation.

Josh Allen career QB rating's  with each season broken down into halves:

2018- Games 1-6: 61.8
2018- Games 7-12: 72.6
2019- Games 1-8: 82.9
2019- Games 9-15: 88.8
2020- Games 1-8: 102.4

I wouldn't put it past him and it's not impossible to better a 102 QB rating but the streak of improvement might finally end over the next 8 games. Hat's off to Josh though. He came into the NFL as possibly the most raw and not ready for the NFL QB ever picked in the top 10 of the draft. He's put a lot of work in. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How about that flawless 1st half for Allen?

I'm loving the acknowledgement of Daboll that we ride or die with Allen... especially against the worst pass D in the NFL.

Slower start to the 2nd half, but in the end our QB gets over 400 yards in the air and ends up with 4 TDs and 0 turnovers. Foot off the gas once the game was essentially out of reach.

Defense really showed up today.

This is what we could be...

• Like (+1) 2

Where is IQ guy? 
inquiring minds... 😂

7-2 / 4-0 🍾🥂

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 11/6/2020 at 12:59 PM, High Football IQ said:

I'm not disputing the overall body of work, just pointing out that the hard stats (and results on the field) show he's been a completely different player in weeks 5-8 vs 1-4.

Allen has a chance to silence the critics in a major way this week if he can revert back to week 1-4 and put this team in position to be competitive against the Seahawks even in a loss. But if he plays like he has the last four games we'll lose and by a decisive margin.

And now we are finding his injury may have been impacting that - who’d a thunk it.

Worthless IQ test you took.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

And now we are finding his injury may have been impacting that - who’d a thunk it.

Worthless IQ test you took.

No "may" about it.  It's no coincidence that his decline in performance occurred right after he got injured and starting wearing a harness until he got healthy/rid of it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I think in another year it'd be possible.

I still think Russell Wilson will be the MVP.

Just a guess, not a prediction.

Allen would have to continue similar to today and Wilson slide off.  Wilson will get more favor because he is due.

On 11/6/2020 at 2:24 PM, Gene1973 said:

For all those who complain about crusading I have a question.

Is it or is it not considered crusading if you're one of the eternal optimist Bills fans who ignores stats/facts pertaining to the team, coahes, players, and just fights tooth and nail based on emotional attachment?

I see that a lot. Don't think those posters get warnigs/bans for crusading..

Now this statement pretty much sums up the happy pro Bills fan, versus the chronic troll complainer “fan”, they consider being up beat and pro bills to be the same as being a troll like they are, F ing amazing isn’t it... shakes head and walks away...

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1