Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

I think most don’t view total yards and total tds the way it is sold here.  While they all count the same on the field I don’t think they do in the view of media people when comparing qbs.  I think 46 passing tds and 0 rushing tds would be viewed as equal to 36 passing/10 rushing for mvp talk.  

49 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

@transplantbillsfan was literally just a year early.

@transplantbillsfan and I had a bunch of back and forth on the old Buffalo Bills message board about Tyrod being or not being a franchise QB, but we both were all on board Allen from day 1.

I thought years ago the Transplant was a bit to much of a homer, but I am happy that we got the guy we needed to trigger a true NFL offense at this level.

I applaud him for keeping this up - my favorite thread of the year.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 1

Rogers keeps getting better. Josh keeps being better. Can you imagine Josh at Rogers age? Very exciting even if he only improves slightly each year. Wow, so excited!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

@transplantbillsfan and I had a bunch of back and forth on the old Buffalo Bills message board about Tyrod being or not being a franchise QB, but we both were all on board Allen from day 1.

I thought years ago the Transplant was a bit to much of a homer, but I am happy that we got the guy we needed to trigger a true NFL offense at this level.

I'm absolutely a homer... but hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day, amiright???? :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Trans and I used to go back and forth all the time on the old board.

Allen keeps improving with every half season split. He's been doing it since he came into the league. I'm actually really interested if a QB has ever improved his passer rating for 5 straight splits since entering the league. He'll have his work cut out for him to start the 2021 season to keep the trend going. 

2018- Games 1-6: 61.8
2018- Games 7-12: 72.6
2019- Games 1-8: 82.9
2019- Games 9-15: 88.8
2020- Games 1-8: 102.4

2020- Games 9-16: 111.6

• Like (+1) 7