Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

4 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

THEY PLAYED THE JESTS 🙄. They aren't good. Josh Allen had regressed since 4-0. Watching the Chiefs and the Bucs play shows how far the Bills are from their class. 

Why are you so angry about a win?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Why are you so angry about a win?

If they were a good team they would have covered the spread and been the dominant team many want them to be. Maybe Bills fans should start watching games outside of the Bills and see what  good teams look like. I look at what the Bucs and The Chiefs did today. The Bills wish they were in the same league. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

If they were a good team they would have covered the spread and been the dominant team many want them to be. Maybe Bills fans should start watching games outside of the Bills and see what  good teams look like. I look at what the Bucs and The Chiefs did today. The Bills wish they were in the same league. 

Something tells me you're not a Bills fan then

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Something tells me you're not a Bills fan then

Sorry but it doesn't take 4 years to turn a season around. Winning the division isn't enough. I expect them to be on the same level as the best teams in the league at this point. 

• Sad 1

Sorry but it doesn't take 4 years to turn a season around. Winning the division isn't enough. I expect them to be on the same level as the best teams in the league at this point. 

So, you'll never be satisfied because you'll keep moving the goalposts. Got it. 

6 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

So, you'll never be satisfied because you'll keep moving the goalposts. Got it. 

Look at Arizona. In one year they are battling for the division, same with Miami. Bills fans seem to set the bar low. 

• Sad 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Arizona is battling for the division? Someone might want to let Kyler Murray know.

They are 4-2 and tired for first. I get it Dem Bills have been mediocre for so long winning the division is an accomplishment.  

• Sad 1

Look at Arizona. In one year they are battling for the division, same with Miami. Bills fans seem to set the bar low. 

Ummmm, have you looked at the AFCE standings since Brady left? 

I get it if you don’t think it came fast enough, but after a 17 year playoff drought it looks like we are in the mix 3 out of 4 years. I like our trajectory. I suspect it’s better than the employment record for most of the people posting here. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Augie said:

Ummmm, have you looked at the AFCE standings since Brady left? 

I get it if you don’t think it came fast enough, but after a 17 year playoff drought it looks like we are in the mix 3 out of 4 years. I like our trajectory. I suspect it’s better than the employment record for most of the people posting here. 

Til they win a playoff game I will believe they are improved. Right now with that defense they aren't going far. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

They're tied for 1st? Someone should let the Seahawks know.

You realize the Bills are actually in 1st, right? This is a really weird take from top to bottom.

One team did it in one season while the other might win by default.   I get older fans have HOMER running through their veins. I'm not impressed til they win a playoff game. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

They are 4-2 and tired for first. I get it Dem Bills have been mediocre for so long winning the division is an accomplishment.  

Let's watch how the season plays out.  The Bills were "battling for first in the division" in 2018-2019 too.  Then the Pats kicked our teeth in.

If Arizona loses tonight, they will be 2.5 games out of 1st place and will have lost 3 out of 4.

3 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

One team did it in one season while the other might win by default.   I get older fans have HOMER running through their veins. I'm not impressed til they win a playoff game. 

You're having some trouble keeping up with your own arguments here. How about you check the NFC East standings and get back to me.

• Like (+1) 1

Til they win a playoff game I will believe they are improved. Right now with that defense they aren't going far. 

I hope you are the employee of the week, month and year every damn time!  

I have concerns, as I’m sure all of us do, but I’m not whining at 5-2. Beat the Cheaters*, get to 6-2!  I’m all good with that! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It’s ok to call it for what is it

moronic

Let me guess you're a fan of the Bills from the ancient days. So any improvement is good enough. Sorry but with the parity in the NFL its not hard to win in this league like many seem to believe. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Let me guess you're a fan of the Bills from the ancient days. So any improvement is good enough. Sorry but with the parity in the NFL its not hard to win in this league like many seem to believe. 

Tell me more about how the Cardinals are tied for first in their division 

• Haha (+1) 4