Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

He was just 25 yards shy of his third 400 yard 3+ TD O INT 130+ rating game of the season. And no player has ever had more than one in a season.

If the 49ers had been more in this game I have no doubt he would of done it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Because I love getting way ahead of myself, I was just thinking Allen still has a path to the MVP. Heck, I'd even maybe say he controls his own destiny. The key is all the primetime games. He doesn't have a lot of room for error though. Bills basically have to win out and Allen has to play well in all of them averaging 3 TD's or more per game. In particular he has to have 3+ TD games against the Steelers and Patriots on SNF and MNF respectively. 

Yeah, Mahomes and Rodgers will have unbelievable numbers still but the people that vote for these kind of awards are always looking for cool story lines. Allen having a breakout season and crashing the party of great QB's is probably the best storyline. Especially now that the Seahawks and Wilson are faltering down the stretch. 

That last minute Hail Murray also really hurt. The media would have been all over Allen in a good way had the Bills held on after Allen's go ahead TD.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Pasaluki said:

Definitely his best game as a pro. Honestly shredded the 49ers Defense. Destroyed them in zone destroyed them in man.

What a game. What a player.

Yeah, that's pretty awesome. That was one of the statistics I saw this week, that Allen is one of only a couple QB's who is top 5 in QBR against BOTH man and zone. That's pretty impressive. And he proved he knows what to do against both tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, that's pretty awesome. That was one of the statistics I saw this week, that Allen is one of only a couple QB's who is top 5 in QBR against BOTH man and zone. That's pretty impressive. And he proved he knows what to do against both tonight.

An outrageous stat. He's so ***** good.

5 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Because I love getting way ahead of myself, I was just thinking Allen still has a path to the MVP. Heck, I'd even maybe say he controls his own destiny. The key is all the primetime games. He doesn't have a lot of room for error though. Bills basically have to win out and Allen has to play well in all of them averaging 3 TD's or more per game. In particular he has to have 3+ TD games against the Steelers and Patriots on SNF and MNF respectively. 

Yeah, Mahomes and Rodgers will have unbelievable numbers still but the people that vote for these kind of awards are always looking for cool story lines. Allen having a breakout season and crashing the party of great QB's is probably the best storyline. Especially now that the Seahawks and Wilson are faltering down the stretch. 

That last minute Hail Murray also really hurt. The media would have been all over Allen in a good way had the Bills held on after Allen's go ahead TD.

I think the turnovers have hurt him in the MVP conversation. But if he goes on a nice run, who knows?

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think the turnovers have hurt him in the MVP conversation. But if he goes on a nice run, who knows?

Yeah. It's the uniqueness of the Bills schedule that gives him a chance at all. He just lit up the 49ers and the entire country got to witness it. He has the rare chance to go back to back and do the same to the Steelers on SNFF. Then two weeks later the Patriots. He has to navigate a tight rope but I do see a path. 

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

How about that!

This was just an absolutely unbelievable game for Allen.  It's gotta be his best as a pro... and it was almost ENTIRELY through the air.

Try saying Josh Allen is just a running QB now!!!!

Breaks Jim Kelly's single season franchise record still with 4 games to go.  There was a love-fest going on tonight with Louis Riddick in terms of Allen...

AND I LOVED IT!!!!

I like Louis Riddick and think he is a very articulate commentator.

But let's not forget that he is the guy who said that the Beasley signing was uninspiring because he didn't have the catch radius to help an inaccurate passer.

And i have not heard any mea culpa. Which means his comments tonight are a little disingenuous for mine.

Not saying he is a Bradsnore, Cowturd or Headacheman, but he could show a bit of humility with his about face.