Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

On WGR all have consistently harped that Josh will never be a 65%-70% guy. They all viewed him as a 62% guy. They own those comments now.

Josh has completely altered his game but his will, drive and desire to win is fully intact. Franchise QB, end of story. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

On WGR all have consistently harped that Josh will never be a 65%-70% guy. They all viewed him as a 62% guy. They own those comments now.

Josh has completely altered his game but his will, drive and desire to win is fully intact. Franchise QB, end of story. 

In fairness, I don’t think even Bills fans expected this level of production 

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, boater said:

How does that loser (Josh Allen can't improve) from 538 fell about the Rams game?

Different eras. Apples and oranges. As much as I love Josh, he still hasn't overtaken Jim Kelly. Though, it's getting close.

Probably the felt the same as he did when that site said Trump couldn't win.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I certainly hoped for it. It was clear (and still is) that he’s not done progressing. To go ahead and label him is poor form in my opinion...particularly for guys from OBL. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, boater said:

How does that loser (Josh Allen can't improve) from 538 fell about the Rams game?

Who cares? Silver‘s been living off the fumes of that 2012 prediction.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

81/114 for 71.1%% and just killin it!!!

And should be better because that was an utterly despicable call of an Interception by the refs.

That was a terrible fumble by Allen in the 4th.

Clutch throws on his last drive with a 4th and 22 to Beasley. Freaking amazing final drive for his league leading 7th GWD since last season.

At this point is anyone disagreeing we found our next Kelly????

Just DON'T GET INJURED!!!

Aaron Donald just man handled him on that sack fumble

And trucking DLineman and dragging them to the ground by their facemasks...he can do it all!

21 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Allen has turned from a raw player to a good player to a transcendent player in under 3 years

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I am not quibbling when I say there’s no such thing as “arriving.” 

It’s ALL journey. 

I felt all along that he would be our franchise qb. However, I didn't believe that he would become such an accurate passer and develop such superb touch. His exceptional ball placement in tight quarters is not what I thought he was capable of. I'm happy to say that I was wrong. 

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

I felt all along that he would be our franchise qb. However, I didn't believe that he would become such an accurate passer and develop such superb touch. His exceptional ball placement in tight quarters is not what I thought he was capable of. I'm happy to say that I was wrong. 

JA has shown enough “glimpses” of the kinds of passes he’s throwing now since he’s been in the league. We can like Daboll or not, but you don’t design the type of offense we are seeing Allen execute unless you’ve seen enough of his ability to allow you to do so.

His arm talent has always been obvious and when that marries up with better decision making and more surrounding talent, we shouldn’t be surprised to see the kind of game he’s playing so far this year. 

And he’s just in the process of getting comfortable with his offense.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, K-9 said:

JA has shown enough “glimpses” of the kinds of passes he’s throwing now since he’s been in the league. We can like Daboll or not, but you don’t design the type of offense we are seeing Allen execute unless you’ve seen enough of his ability to allow you to do so.

His arm talent has always been obvious and when that marries up with better decision making and more surrounding talent, we shouldn’t be surprised to see the kind of game he’s playing so far this year. 

And he’s just in the process of getting comfortable with his offense.

It's always been apparent that he had the capability to make those special throws. What I didn't expect is that he could so quickly become such an accurate passer, and also exhibit the touch and ball placement on a consistent basis. As I said before I'm happy to acknowledge that I was wrong on those accounts. 

And because of this crazy virus offseason where he wasn't able to work in-house as much with his teammates the potential upside to his game is an exciting prospect to behold. The best part of watching this current version of the Bills is that they are fun to watch. Now only if the hockey team could ...... never mind. I need to stay on topic. :ph34r: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

It's always been apparent that he had the capability to make those special throws. What I didn't expect is that he could so quickly become such an accurate passer, and also exhibit the touch and ball placement on a consistent basis. As I said before I'm happy to acknowledge that I was wrong on those accounts. 

And because of this crazy virus offseason where he wasn't able to work in-house as much with his teammates the potential upside to his game is an exciting prospect to behold. The best part of watching this current version of the Bills is that they are fun to watch. Now only if the hockey team could ...... never mind. I need to stay on topic. :ph34r: 

If only Allen could be a 2C for the Sabres.

Just now, K-9 said:

If only Allen could be a 2C for the Sabres.

We got one now who may be a little old and battered but he still has some life left in him, I hope? I'm hoping that this offseason that this front office will make some moves that will rekindle what has been snuffed out of me. I'm hopeful. But I have often been accused of being stupid. It's the Forrest Gump gene in me. 🤡