Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

5 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Let me guess you're a fan of the Bills from the ancient days. So any improvement is good enough. Sorry but with the parity in the NFL its not hard to win in this league like many seem to believe. 

Let me guess, you are younger and expect immediate gratification. 

I like what we are building, and I am mature enough to appreciate progress and first place in the AFCE.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

THEY PLAYED THE JESTS 🙄. They aren't good. Josh Allen had regressed since 4-0. Watching the Chiefs and the Bucs play shows how far the Bills are from their class. 

I don't believe Josh Allen has regressed.

Defenses have adjusted to take away the deep ball.  Against the Titans and Chiefs, he wasn't patient enough to take the check-downs and struggled.  That changed today, and he began taking what the defense gave him.  Although we couldn't punch it in the endzone, the offense moved the ball on every drive and didn't even punt once.  Overall, he played very well.

Just because Allen has "broken out" doesn't mean he's a finished product, or that he's stopped developing.  Today was greatly encouraging, because the Jets tried to do the same thing he was struggling with for two weeks... and he was able to overcome it and play very well.  If he continues to show patience and willingness to pick teams apart, those deep throws will eventually start opening up again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Let me guess, you are younger and expect immediate gratification. 

I like what we are building, and I am mature enough to appreciate progress and first place in the AFCE.

No I have seen teams turn it around quickly. Look at the Bucs. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Let's watch how the season plays out.  The Bills were "battling for first in the division" in 2018-2019 too.  Then the Pats kicked our teeth in.

If Arizona loses tonight, they will be 2.5 games out of 1st place and will have lost 3 out of 4.

The Bills can take the Cardinals don’t let the fact Kyler Murray lit up the Dallas Cowboys which everyone does now if you haven’t noticed 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

27 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Look at Arizona. In one year they are battling for the division, same with Miami. Bills fans seem to set the bar low. 

Dude I know your type. You'll never be happy because for some reason you enjoy being miserable no matter what the Bills do. 

6 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

No I have seen teams turn it around quickly. Look at the Bucs. 

Who already had a great team, awesome defense and weapons, that just was not good enough to overcome Jamies and his 35+/- turnovers. Now they have the GOAT taking care of the ball.  You will have to do better. Please, do better. 

5 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

My Lord: lots of troll feeding in this thread!!!!!!!! 

My bad......you’re right. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Allen has over 2,000 yards with 16 TDs and 4 INTs over 7 games, plus 3 rushing TDs.  I'm not going to freak out that the first 4 games were better than the next 3.  I'm going to remember what it was like watching Trent Edwards, Kyle Orton, Tyrod Taylor and Nathan Peterman and be happy that Sundays are worth looking forward to for more than just being a day off work.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There were rough patches in this game for sure, but at a certain point it looked like a light bulb came on in terms of playing against the zone defense, which is how it seems opposing Ds will play us from now on.

I really think we miss John Brown in this offense.

Patriots, Seahawks and Cardinals in a tough 3 game stretch before our bye.

Take what they give you, eh? Brown being out does hurt the offense.  Nice to see the RBs more involved today.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

This is not scientific at all but I look for flushed cheeks 

If Allen looks normal, game on. When his face gets red I get worried 

I think this game was the most emotionally under control I've ever seen Josh and it's no coincidence that he was taking every 5-9 yard gain that the defense was surrendering.

• Like (+1) 2